Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 17 Discussion

Thankfully not. Though this is our take on the format so who knows.

...oh good... I always think that sucks when Intruders stroll in... I'm liking this show better and better each day... thanks for the reply my friend... cheers.

Is there any reason why there's no show tomorrow? Have I missed the reason?
The only thing I've heard is no show on Sunday because of a football related thing.
No idea about Monday orbTuesday.

Tomorrow night sees the return of Celebrity Family Feud for some reason.
Survivor on Monday & Tuesday.

Ten knows that NOTHING can compete with the NRL Bogan Final.
That did cross my mind actually. I'll be watching the game. Go Storm. Today the Bulldogs won the AFL Grand Final in edge of the seat style. That's how a GF should be played. It was their second premiership sixty two years after their first. Well done.

Last edited:
Another thing I like is charisma. That's when people take it as a game, even have a bit of mischievous humour to lighten things, as well as the ego. Those who take it deadly serious like Sam and Sue and others kind of bore me. Brooke isn't as serious as them but I still don't feel that much character from her. She needs to own her domination of the game and the guys if that's what she actually has, and make moves now as well. She is nice enough to look at it, but I want more than that. Nick and Phoebe had more charisma, and I'm not sure if others in this cast have that.

That did cross my mind actually. I'll be watching the game. Go Storm. Today the Bulldogs won the AFL Grand Final in edge of the seat style. That's how a GF should be played. It was their second premiership sixty two years after their first. Well done.
Is that the Bulldogs that Xavier from Big Brother 2013 cheered so passionately about? I remember when Big Brother said he could see the Bulldogs- but it was a film of actual dogs, not the team.

Thanks for the info about the schedule for Survivor.

Is that the Bulldogs that Xavier from Big Brother 2013 cheered so passionately about? I remember when Big Brother said he could see the Bulldogs- but it was a film of actual dogs, not the team.

Thanks for the info about the schedule for Survivor.
Yes, it was. I remember his excitement re the film. Very funny.

Tomorrow night sees the return of Celebrity Family Feud for some reason.
Survivor on Monday & Tuesday.
Ugh, I was wondering why it wasn't on there's reruns on this afternoon though lol. Ugh, It's so annoying I'd watch it and it'd go on TenPlay.

Actually , it's only on Sundays and Mondays from next week as Ten have scheduled Life in Pieces and Modern Family on Tuesdays from October 11. Given that, the finale should be on Monday October 31st.
Oh good grief. My bad. Thanks for the update.

...and... here goes tonight's show... they recap last weeks episode and then go straight into the show... I don't know how many of us will be in here tonight with the Footy Grand Final being on in NSW but I'm here anyway... as they all start walking to the latest challenge Matt accidentally trips and bumps into Sue.... whoa!... she turns around and decks him!... he sits there and is all groggy and crying because he's such a wet blanket and Flick suddenly steps up to Sue and yells "don't you hit our cannon fodder!... oops!... I mean... our friend Matty you old bat!"... Sue then whaps her over the head with her torch and replies "shut up you whimpering spoilt little cow!"... Flick runs off crying like a spoilt brat that has had a toy taken from her...

...silly Brooke challenges her and Sue just blows all the air out of her lungs and Brooke falls over because she is so light and scrawny... she runs off crying too... Lee and Sam strut forward and declare in unison "Sue!... that's enough!... don't make us restrain you!"... she promptly kicks them both in their groins and both just stand there with no reaction or pain... Sue then realises that neither of them have any testicles because Brooke and Flick have them in a jar from weeks back... she glares at them both and says "don't make me come over there again... BOO!"... they both flee and run away crying hysterically...

...Jennah-Louise and El step up next feeling very confident with themselves and say for Sue "to calm the fuck down!"... silly mistake... Sue then gives them both severe 'cripple nipples' and they both run away crying and sobbing convulsively...

...meanwhile ... all the way through it Kristie and Kylie have been laughing hysterically at what has just happened... they both go over to Sue and have a group hug... Sue suggests that the three of them go back to camp and eat everything possible so that they all have nothing to eat when they all stop crying and return to camp and then Sue suggests that they take the three middle spots in the camp bed to show them all who are now in charge... Kylie and Kristie both agreed and laughed as they all walked arm-in-arm back to camp saying "fuck the challenge!" and all continued laughing with joy...

...meanwhile... at the challenge site The Pag is just standing there on his own and was wondering as to where all of the Castaways were?... Crickets chirped their song in the background...

...the only sounds that could be heard other than the Crickets were the maniacal laughter of Sue/Kristie and Kylie on their way back to camp and the sobbing and whimpering of the rest of the Castaways in the background... the show ends...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...yes I am bored... yes I am missing tonight's Survivor and fuck the Footy Grand Final... cheers.;):thumbsup::biggrin:

...and... here goes tonight's show... they recap last weeks episode and then go straight into the show... I don't know how many of us will be in here tonight with the Footy Grand Final being on in NSW but I'm here anyway... as they all start walking to the latest challenge Matt accidentally trips and bumps into Sue.... whoa!... she turns around and decks him!... he sits there and is all groggy and crying because he's such a wet blanket and Flick suddenly steps up to Sue and yells "don't you hit our cannon fodder!... oops!... I mean... our friend Matty you old bat!"... Sue then whaps her over the head with her torch and replies "shut up you whimpering spoilt little cow!"... Flick runs off crying like a spoilt brat that has had a toy taken from her...

...silly Brooke challenges her and Sue just blows all the air out of her lungs and Brooke falls over because she is so light and scrawny... she runs off crying too... Lee and Sam strut forward and declare in unison "Sue!... that's enough!... don't make us restrain you!"... she promptly kicks them both in their groins and both just stand there with no reaction or pain... Sue then realises that neither of them have any testicles because Brooke and Flick have them in a jar from weeks back... she glares at them both and says "don't make me come over there again... BOO!"... they both flee and run away crying hysterically...

...Jennah-Louise and El step up next feeling very confident with themselves and say for Sue "to calm the fuck down!"... silly mistake... Sue then gives them both severe 'cripple nipples' and they both run away crying and sobbing convulsively...

...meanwhile ... all the way through it Kristie and Kylie have been laughing hysterically at what has just happened... they both go over to Sue and have a group hug... Sue suggests that the three of them go back to camp and eat everything possible so that they all have nothing to eat when they all stop crying and return to camp and then Sue suggests that they take the three middle spots in the camp bed to show them all who are now in charge... Kylie and Kristie both agreed and laughed as they all walked arm-in-arm back to camp saying "fuck the challenge!" and all continued laughing with joy...

...meanwhile... at the challenge site The Pag is just standing there on his own and was wondering as to where all of the Castaways were?... Crickets chirped their song in the background...

...the only sounds that could be heard other than the Crickets were the maniacal laughter of Sue/Kristie and Kylie on their way back to camp and the sobbing and whimpering of the rest of the Castaways in the background... the show ends...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...yes I am bored... yes I am missing tonight's Survivor and fuck the Footy Grand Final... cheers.;):thumbsup::biggrin:

Ha :D You got me Mr Sticky, I read the first line of this and thought, OMG, there *is* an episode tonight after all and bloody channel TEN in SA aren't playing it again.

Back