Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 14 Discussion

Phoebe turned out to be a terrible liar. For a "criminal interrogator" those convo's with Kristie were super awkward. What's worse was how she thought she played like a star and was a power player. Deluded by grandeur somehow, even though her best move in the whole game was finding an idol by fluke.
Yes, that's not true at all. But I'm not arguing strategy here.
Now people can be happy she's gone and watch idiots like Sue and Kylie go far. My guess is that every vote from now until the final 5 will be predictable as that blue alliance holds. Maybe one will try to flip it.

So does anyone know what the dynamics are in Snapple? It's been so long since we've touched base with them I don't know where they all stand.

Sue and Kylie are obviously on the outside. What about the lovebirds Lee and El?

So does anyone know what the dynamics are in Snapple? It's been so long since we've touched base with them I don't know where they all stand.

Sue and Kylie are obviously on the outside. What about the lovebirds Lee and El?
The dynamics is the original blue tribe- with Conner and without Nick will dominate? Though I don't actually remember who is who anymore. I know Matt was with them.

The blue tribe should have at least considered throwing a challenge to get rid of potential troublemakers but it's too late now.

Do you guys think everyone makes the jury? Will there be another no elimination show on Sunday?

They play for immunity themselves. As for the reward they also play for themselves.

Usually the winner get to pick 1 or 2 people to join them in the rewards . This can then get interesting. If your in a secret tight alliance of 5 and you get to choose 2 to join you on reward, (3 incl you) that can make the 2 left behind feel shitty and know where they really stand in the tribe.

Basically when you win reward for yourself, choosing other players to go eat along with you can signify other members how close you really are with them etc

...oh okay... that sounds like it's going to get really interesting... I can't wait!... thanks for the info Pepsi... cheers.

Whatevs. You both disliked Phoebe so shows what taste you have.

giphy.gif

...what?... me dislike Phoebe?... NEVER!... she was wonderful... she was marvellous!... she was fantasmagorical!... she was evicted!... oops!... sorry about that... me dislike Phoebe?... oh puhleeeeze!... (by the way... I love that Gif... who is she?)... cheers.

The dynamics is the original blue tribe- with Conner and without Nick will dominate? Though I don't actually remember who is who anymore. I know Matt was with them.

The blue tribe should have at least considered throwing a challenge to get rid of potential troublemakers but it's too late now.

Do you guys think everyone makes the jury? Will there be another no elimination show on Sunday?

...oh good... others are having trouble remembering who they were or have forgotten who gets along with who in Sanaapu too... I was worried that it was just me lol!... thanks Consuela and Rose711... I don't feel so dumb anymore lol!... cheers.

To anyone who thinks it will be boring without Phoebe there - I don't think so, things will move on soon enough. Once Snapple have to start eating their own, we'll start to see the mean girls unravel. We've barely heard a peep from them so far, but I reckon Flick and Matt especially will be the new "love to hate".

To anyone who thinks it will be boring without Phoebe there - I don't think so, things will move on soon enough. Once Snapple have to start eating their own, we'll start to see the mean girls unravel. We've barely heard a peep from them so far, but I reckon Flick and Matt especially will be the new "love to hate".

Yeah well I already hate Nick and Matt so I'm looking forward to their downfalls. :p

Did all the castaways have a full body wax before filming began? All the guys seem to have no hair on their legs or chest, especially Nick. Surely after 31 days there'd be some regrowth?

I think Lee smuggled in some hair removal stuff for his chest. If Kristie makes it to the merge maybe he could lend her a little. :devil:
I saw a decent amount of armpit hair on either Kristie or Phoebe tonight and I think Kristie had a hint of a moustache the last couple of nights. Going by what the fashion is these days, bikini lines may well start to be an issue for some. One tribe had a pampering reward so I am sure hair shaving was addressed and dealt with, but otherwise it's au naturel.

oh it was more than a hint, she's almost doing better than me!

*not really
If you were considering going on this show, lasering might be an option well before, if you are an hirsute being. For me, not being able to bathe satisfactorily and clean my teeth would be issues. Hair is hair, clean teeth and bits are another issue entirely. I'd also go for quite short head hair.

I really hope Sams balls are AOK after that fall! He really needs to reproduce - he is a good guy :) Looking forward to the merge and seeing more of him :)

Go Sam the Man :)

My next Fav is Kate my Mate:)

Sorta glad Phoebe went - she was an awesome player, but in the end it all caught up with her.

For me, not being able to bathe satisfactorily and clean my teeth would be issues. Hair is hair, clean teeth and bits are another issue entirely. I'd also go for quite short head hair.
I think they get some lessons/tips before going on the show, like making toothbrushes out of sticks, and how to tell edible food from poisonous food. Well, I saw that many years ago so I suppose they still do it.

pfffftttt Let there be Hair - if that is what happens on a show like Survivor! It is real living like in Caveman times! Imagine if they had a backstage beauty parlour - that looked after your Brows and Bikini Lines! How unreal would that be, and full of shit to the viewers, to those battling hair they did not want! It takes a LOT of work to keep up the hair removal!

Geez if a female has facial hair - so what? It is what is.

Let's keep on letting Beauty Mags etc dictate what people should look like. I am not saying hairy is attractive, but another maybe attracted to that - just like others being fat or super skinny or black, white or green!

pfffftttt Let there be Hair - if that is what happens on a show like Survivor! It is real living like in Caveman times! Imagine if they had a backstage beauty parlour - that looked after your Brows and Bikini Lines! How unreal would that be, and full of shit to the viewers, to those battling hair they did not want! It takes a LOT of work to keep up the hair removal!

Geez if a female has facial hair - so what? It is what is.

Let's keep on letting Beauty Mags etc dictate what people should look like. I am not saying hairy is attractive, but another maybe attracted to that - just like others being fat or super skinny or black, white or green!
I was making an observation re the facial hair more so than having a go about it. Yes, it is what it is and with the hairless society we tend to live in these days, seeing hair when you don't usually see it is a bit of a novelty. I find it fascinating to be honest as to how bodies vary in the hair production and appearance. The minutiae of how we function never ceases to amaze me.

Back