Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 14 Discussion

Kristie is the only one remaining from the original Aganoa tribe who merged with Vavau. The others have gone or been taken to Saanapu. Am I correct?

...being a novice to this... do they all play together to win a prize for them all and if they fail do they all starve?... just curious... cheers.

Kristie is the only one remaining from the original Aganoa tribe who merged with Vavau. The others have gone or been taken to Saanapu. Am I correct?

Yep. And my Kate's the only Vavau Vavau left. Though Nick and JL live on in Snapple.

...being a novice to this... do they all play together to win a prize for them all and if they fail do they all starve?... just curious... cheers.

They play for immunity themselves. As for the reward they also play for themselves.

Usually the winner get to pick 1 or 2 people to join them in the rewards . This can then get interesting. If your in a secret tight alliance of 5 and you get to choose 2 to join you on reward, (3 incl you) that can make the 2 left behind feel shitty and know where they really stand in the tribe.

Basically when you win reward for yourself, choosing other players to go eat along with you can signify other members how close you really are with them etc

We have to stick together then.

Say what. Don't tell me you're ~Kristie in the sweeps?

tumblr_matzr9o8Jx1qh01r8o1_500.gif

Basically when you win reward for yourself, choosing other players to go eat along with you can signify other members how close you really are with them etc
It also puts you at risk of them plotting against you. Sometimes the winner takes the weaker people of their alliance with them for this reason.

Dammit. She needed to stick with Krystie. That was a terrible move.

Phoebe can come play Survivor here in the US anyday.

I have no idea why the producers didn't swap entire tribes to make it more interesting for the fans, but we got to see Phoebe shine.

It also puts you at risk of them plotting against you. Sometimes the winner takes the weaker people of their alliance with them for this reason.

Yes. Most of the smart players and those that see in the long term will tend to do that. But it's survivor where everyone is starving (not really sanapu in this case lol) so people tend to make the mistake of just choosing their most closest and favourite people to their spend and enjoy their time together away from the game

Hooray! She's gone! Woot woot woot.

Mathematically though Kristie and Phoebe should have stuck together, it would have been two against two. It would then would have been a 50% chance of either Conner or Kate going home drawing rocks or making fire. Haven't these twits seen the show?

Back