Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 13 Discussion

If they are still at 14 and not swapping, then the merge wont be until Monday.
Losing patience with production here. No one on Vavua has a chance to win.

Phoebe has been saving herself but I get that not everyone here understands or appreciates her strategy.
We don't know when a merge will happen with this production. Could be tomorrow. Seems to be willing to do very different to the US version (perhaps trialing certain things for them?) Anyone who's there for the merge has a chance to win. The minute the merge happens the other team is going to go rabid, specially the girls. The setup has been the Kylie treatment.

She actually doesn't "keep getting saved" Tribal could have turned around on her and seen her out. Tribal can turn things around in an instant.
We don't know when a merge will happen with this production. Could be tomorrow. Seems to be willing to do very different to the US version (perhaps trialing certain things for them?) Anyone who's there for the merge has a chance to win. The minute the merge happens the other team is going to go rabid, specially the girls. The setup has been the Kylie treatment.[/QUOTE
The blue tribe will take out the others first. At least the core blue team will.

What's the bet that Sue will be spill the bean on all about her tribes (her version of course, eg: Craig and Andrew are such lovely loyal people whereas Phoebe and Kristy are sneaky af etc)

Also as much as I like Phoebe games now, this is a good example in survivor where lying to someone (Kristy) you know put trust in you, can have nasty consequences if actually found out. In this case, the twist allow Kristy to actually realise the plan which is not a good thing for Phoebe.

Hopefully Connor continues to still be whipped.

Australian Survivor ‏@Survivor_AU 38m38 minutes ago
Welcome to tribal council with VAVAU. Who do you think should go home tonight? #SurvivorAU

CstgIoXWIAAhmvH.jpg

Well, thanks for the spoiler.
Sorry I will edit if I have time.
Really sorry I though this had been discussed already and anyway I could be wrong.
The US game usually merges at 12 or around that.
With this episode, Australian Survivor has had as many episodes as are in a US season. I think it's 13 but I could be off. It's still early here!

Well they must be merging soon as they're going to be breaking their own rule about not having a tribe member sit out two challenges in a row. The maths won't work anymore.

:writing:
No, the way it works on US Survivor is that they change it so no tribe member can compete two challenges in a row.

I think that one was designed for the yellow team to win, and to take a new team member.
producers must be pissed off at how crap the losers are
they should have fought and won it wasn't that hard, they are just pathetic
They have had much less food than the blue team. I think you are correct about the intent. Their first "merge" was a terrible design and a number of us said so at the time.
I really thought they would swap at 16. Or at least 14. I don't know why they wouldn't after seeing how bad this is- without Phoebe it would have been really poor tv with predictable boots every tribal as the former Aganoans went out one by one.

The twists may be unpredictable but the outcomes of the challenges certainly aren't.
Seriously, how many days in this extended season has it been since Blue voted out a member? I said before its close to two weeks of game time, maybe half the time they've been out there.

Back