Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 13 Discussion

...man I can't wait for tonight's show... haha!... there are so many theories on what is going to happen tonight lol!... I just love theories... my theory is that the two tribes will be disbanded and then reformed into two evenly balanced teams picked by the producers but disguised as a 'lucky draw' or some sort of concoction like that... I know... it's a shit theory but what the hell eh?... lol!... cheers.

Well, based on that ad, it involves Phoebe and the Blue tribe.
If they vote, perhaps the one voted out stays and picks one or more Blues to join with them.

...man I can't wait for tonight's show... haha!... there are so many theories on what is going to happen tonight lol!... I just love theories... my theory is that the two tribes will be disbanded and then reformed into two evenly balanced teams picked by the producers but disguised as a 'lucky draw' or some sort of concoction like that... I know... it's a shit theory but what the hell eh?... lol!... cheers.

If anything like that happens I'll be annoyed. Voted out should mean voted out (and not just because I don't like Phoebe). It's messing with the format too much to change the rules at the producer's whim to save a favoured player.

If anything like that happens I'll be annoyed. Voted out should mean voted out (and not just because I don't like Phoebe). It's messing with the format too much to change the rules at the producer's whim to save a favoured player.
Just watched the ad again, they're not voting.

...oh!... and by the way... I've finally figured out as to why I couldn't stand Phoebe... it has nothing to do with Survivor believe it or not... I retired from work about 5 years ago after I had my first stroke... prior to that for about a 3 year period I used to have run-ins with a young 'Corporate climber' type of girl that looked so much like Phoebe that it's ridiculous... she was a nasty piece of work indeed... (I always managed to win against her though;):thumbsup: )... so sadly for Phoebe that is why subconsciously I have been despising her methinks!... anyway I'm beyond that now so I'm going to cut her some slack now that I know why I haven't been liking her lol!... move on I say and get over it... now that I realise that... I don't dislike her as much as I did... she can't help looking like someone that I once despised after all can she?... aaaaaah!... I feel cleansed now!... go Phoebe! (nah not really but at least I don't dislike her like I did eh? :angelic:)... lol!... cheers.

...now THAT sounds so logical that it may be what is actually going to happen?... great thinking Consuela... cheers.
That would mean losing is winning. That would be ridiculous.

EDIT: shades of Ten letting Terri back into the final season of BBAU after she was evicted, because she was their star

If I'm correct I'll take the praise otherwise I'll deny I ever mention it. :p

I'm just thinking it might be a way for the producers to even the numbers seeing as we can now count Vavau's numbers on one hand.
It makes the most sense if they're not merging yet.

That would mean losing is winning. That would be ridiculous.

EDIT: shades of Ten letting Terri back into the final season of BBAU after she was evicted, because she was their star

Not necessarily. The swap of Nick/Conner was a case of losing but winning. Vulva and Snapple went into that tribal council expecting to loose a tribe mate but came out of it with their numbers intact.

Back