Skip to main content

Australian Idol 2023

Definitely a step in the right direction but still not sure it’s really going to be that noticeable if there aren’t other concessions made. As for Harry I think he’s the least of the issues the show still has.

True, but I don't think Harry was well liked by the general public, just judging by social media, etc.

Kyle said on his radio show yesterday that Amy is back, but he doesn't know about HCJ because he 'doesn't like him' and wants him gone. He also said they're still chasing Kylie Minogue. Interesting times ahead. Marica is well loved by Australia and Kylie will be a big draw card. If they continue to put it up against MAFS, they're fucked.

True, but I don't think Harry was well liked by the general public, just judging by social media, etc.

Kyle said on his radio show yesterday that Amy is back, but he doesn't know about HCJ because he 'doesn't like him' and wants him gone. He also said they're still chasing Kylie Minogue. Interesting times ahead. Marica is well loved by Australia and Kylie will be a big draw card. If they continue to put it up against MAFS, they're fucked.
The fact that they’re pursuing Kylie seals the deal for me… The show needs to return to its intended purpose and wanting to fill the panel with a bunch of artists just proves they have no intentions of even attempting to do that.

I would be amazed if Kylie Minogue became a regular judge on Idol, her new album is about to be released, she'd have promo to do and no doubt she's planning a tour to support it in 2024, there is also a rumoured residency in Las Vegas too maybe.
Of course she could always do a guest appearance on an episode, if her schedule allows it.

So just got an email for tickets to the Australian Idol Judges Welcome filming next Wednesday.

Confirmation it's just Kyle, Marcia and Amy as Judges. Ricki-Lee and Scott are back hosting.

Back