Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor: Blood v Water, Ep 9

Will the winner this season be either a male or female?

• Male

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Female

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
All 3 eliminations this week were women, they usually try to keep numbers fairly even so we will have to lose 3 blokes next week otherwise they are going to completely dominate. Don't like this partners thing although it guarantees that it won't be a landslide at the end - the final 2 will at least get one vote from their partner.

Is it just me or is Chrissy playing the dumb female, so she isn't a major target.

Maybe Croc is doing the weak at challenges for the same reason.

Last edited:
Amy was so cocky during the voting.

I am not, I lost pretty much all interest when Sandra was eliminated on Sunday. The others bore me. Last Tuesday’s episode did pick up an extra 336k viewers though when 7 day + BVOD numbers were added.

They were idiots to boot her so early.

There was no way in hell she was going to win, so they should have kept her in & got rid of a real threat.

Amy was so cocky during the voting.

They were idiots to boot her so early.

There was no way in hell she was going to win, so they should have kept her in & got rid of a real threat.

Exactly, she would also have been a good person to take to the final as nobody would award her a 3rd win. I feel Mark is just coasting by, he is a major threat considering most of the challenges are physical.

Yeah it lost its steam after Sandra was booted. At least she would have kept them on the edge of their seats. stupid move to boot her, she was the easy vote.

they are all lacky’s. Totally Mark is gonna win and take out each of those wannabes, one by one. *rubs hands together*

…every year so far in this show every time I have detested someone… they usually win it just to well and truly piss me off… this year it is both Mr and Mrs Gronk (Mark and Sam)… watch them deliberately win this just to continue this trend and personally piss me off!… 🤬😡… cheers.

I think it's picked up since Sandra left myself - always hate it when one person is the focus of the show but with her gone that isn't the case. It seems a pretty fair edit at the moment.

A shame if it's not rating well though - unlike BBVIP it doesn't deserve that.

I think it's picked up since Sandra left myself - always hate it when one person is the focus of the show but with her gone that isn't the case. It seems a pretty fair edit at the moment.

Wasn't her fault.

I think it's gone down hill since she left. And no, I can't stand her.

This loved ones crap is I think one of the reasons it's tanking.

Pity Sam isn't in it for a double whammy.
Hopefully Mark is the main one. After that I wouldn't care much if Croc went.
I don't mind Nina but they can't let her get too far into the game, she's very controlling like her mother.

Back