Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor: Blood v Water, Ep 9

Will the winner this season be either a male or female?

• Male

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Female

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
I really don’t think playing this game would be good for my mental health. The suspicion and anxiety would be off the Richter scale. Always wondering what everyone is is saying to literally about anything else even if they are just shooting the breeze.

Nice poll.
The correct answer is "Yes".

…funny as…😂😅😆

I only really have 2 wishes for this season.
a) Khanh wins
or if not
b) anyone but Sam or Mark wins

…exactly what I think…

Sam is giving me the shits.

…yeah… she says that she would NEVER vote her sister out like last night but what about if she has to vote out her husband gronk?… what would be the difference?… she’d vote him out in a heartbeat methinks!… cheers.

I really don’t think playing this game would be good for my mental health. The suspicion and anxiety would be off the Richter scale. Always wondering what everyone is is saying to literally about anything else even if they are just shooting the breeze.

…I’d be no good on this because I would be rallying them all to vote out the obvious threats… the producers wouldn’t like that… they'd rig it somehow to get rid of me lol!… no good for ratings lol!… cheers.

…I’d rigbe no good on this because I would be rallying them all to vote out the obvious threats… the producers wouldn’t like that… theyd
The problem is that it is a multi faceted game. Is the biggest threat the biggest physical threat? Or is it the most strategic player? Or is the most social player? What seems like a threat to you may been as a different level of threat to someone else based on their own proclivities for the type of game they want to play.

They must have a boat off screen transporting them to each pontoon. I guess this is standard but the first time I’ve noticed them dry when they get to the challenge pontoon

Hmm who the heck is Josh. I don’t even recognise him.
But that was a huge comeback. 👏🏽

Edit: oh Jordan’s cousin.

The problem is that it is a multi faceted game. Is the biggest threat the biggest physical threat? Or is it the most strategic player? Or is the most social player? What seems like a threat to you may been as a different level of threat to someone else based on their own proclivities for the type of game they want to play.

…yes good point bleachy… but I’d get rid of the physical threats first to suit my level of physical ability (a bit hard now since my strokes lol!)… then I’d work on getting rid of the strategic players while trying to fit into the main social group throughout the whole process… most of these people are moronic sheep so it wouldn’t be too hard… cheers.

…yes good point bleachy… but I’d get rid of the physical threats first to suit my level of physical ability (a bit hard now since my strokes lol!)… then I’d work on getting rid of the strategic players while trying to fit into the main social group throughout the whole process… most of these people are moronic sheep so it wouldn’t be too hard… cheers.
Yeah see but someone more “in their prime” (no offence 🤣) won’t see others as such a physical threat.
I think it’s “easy” to sit at home and think you know who they “should” vote out, but there are just so many levels to it ;)

Back