Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor: Blood v Water, Ep 8

…Sticky… what about talking abo……. RIGHT!… that’s it!… **THUMP!**… ouch!… now shut up dickhead!… that wasn’t nice… that hurt… I’m going!… good!… fuck off… sorry about that everyone… thanks for posting tonight folks… sleep tight… cheers.

…oh well… there’s just me eh?… that’s alright… I’ll just talk to myself… so what do you wanna talk about Sticky?… I dunno… what do you wanna talk about?… what about talking about Norwegian trotting Ducks?… about what?… Norwegian trotting Ducks… Sticky… what?… you’re fucked in the head mate!… suit yourself sunshine… um… yeah!… cheers.
Welcome to my world in the MAFS thread 😂
Though you caught my attention with the Noweigen trotting ducks.
I'm only familiar with the Sweedish waltzing swans?

Thank you Sophie for letting us all know you have feeling in your “fanny”.
It was as bad as the 'fanny flutters' some of the crass women on the Bachelor franchise get.
…Sticky… let’s talk about the Greenland Albino Mud Gudgeon then… Sticky… piss off!… its tribal time ffs!… what’s wrong with you?… now fuck off away from me before I punch your head in… ooh!… touchy or what?… cheers.
You're not going to believe this, but I actually have a gudgeon in my aquarium!
He's quite lovely.
phylypnodon-grandiceps.jpg

Glad Soapy is gooone...

She has the anger, looks & a nasty revenge temperament of one of those Karens you see on youtube video's. I could just imagine her going Karen on someone because she didn't get what she wanted... She screwed up her chance of getting further in the game by harbouring vengeful feelings on her past elimination.. And she is so selfish & fixated only on her own feelings that she didn't care about what she was doing & how that could affect her sister or her sisters game...

I wouldn't be surprised if she harbours bad feelings towards her sister once she found out she voted for her ...

Well that felt like a waste of an episode. Really don't feel like the tribe swap has added much at this stage - just as the natural divides in each tribe begin to emerge they reset it all by mixing the tribes up, and unlike previous seasons the blood & water twist means it's not a case of the majority in each new tribe really mattering too much.

The trouble now is with the new tribes we'll see things start to develop nicely over the next couple of episodes and then it'll be time to merge again anyway. The tribe swaps and merges should make us as viewers feel like we're moving forward to a new stage in the game, but I think they're so formulaic they actually have the opposite effect and feel like a step back.

Back