Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 24

Does any of them deserve to win this season?…

• Total voters
TV Tonight have done an article on Shay's comments here:

Interesting comment in the, well - comments, about KJ being made to cry by Jesse, Jordie and Jordan and how the poor edit this year may be as a result of trying to edit out quite a bit of toxicity. I doubt we'll ever know the truth but I get why they ultimately voted for Mark to win even though I completely hate that they did. If ever there was a year we needed a bitter jury it was this year.

How much are the jury allowed to discuss their vote with each other before the vote? Is it just a free for all, where in theory an alliance could be made to ensure either someone wins or someone doesn't, or is it supposedly something that isn't expicitly discussed, although I'm sure they talk about who has had a good game etc. even if they don't arrange the votes.

What would have been just is having a hidden "Jury Idol" at the house where one member of the jury can wipe out all the votes for one player. Sam could have found it and then Jessie stolen it from her to negate all votes against Mark. Now that would have been gold! 🤣

Seriously, what big moves did Shay & Chrissy do.

I :D at the goat comment.

Shay is acting like Moana Hope when she wasn't picked for the final against David. bitter & twisted.
Neither of them made any big moves but then neither of them knows anything about Survivor so I guess the grilling at the end was a bit surprising. especially as hardly anyone on the jury side made any big moves either. I dont get Shay as bitter and twisted, more like crushed and disappointed.

In defence of Shay as well, what strengths she did have she used well and at key times, bringing herself back from Purgatory and winning 4 immunity challenges, two of which were the crucial two final ones where she was gone if she lost. That alone is more than almost all the combined "big moves" that the entire collection on the jury was able to accomplish. They have no right to criticize, they were mostly all a bunch of sheep and followers playing against a couple who had been through this before and as a couple.

Shay's name would come up at almost every tribal council. I dont know what it was about her. She seems like a really awesome pleasant friendly though quiet and reserved person who worked hard at camp but never seemed to really connect to anyone.

Mark's big move was saving himself with idols. Shay's big moves were saving herself without idols.

I think ultimately with Shay though once you're voted out it's very difficult to overcome that and justify you are a worthy winner, although Hayley managed it last year.

Out of interest have the US Blood vs Water winners been someone with the advantage of having their partner on the jury?

They would have been discussing it at the jury villa and Sam would have been working her magic 🙄 but let's face it, once they voted out Josh there was only one deserving winner. Ugh. I hope the producers hated this as much as we did.
(cough) Personally, I think Gronkette has zero magic. However, the Jury have zero brains...

They would have been discussing it at the jury villa and Sam would have been working her magic 🙄 but let's face it, once they voted out Josh there was only one deserving winner. Ugh. I hope the producers hated this as much as we did.
Maybe they did and maybe they edited the show to show the Gronks in the worst light possible to incite maximum hate from the audience.

And as for Jessie being the main critic saying that Chrissy and Shay did nothing and didnt deserve to be there, he was the dumbass who allowed someone to steal his immunity idol and virtually hand them the game. Of all people he should not be throwing shade at other players games.

…I just saw an ad on Sunrise about Big Brother coming back soon… it’s some of the past players… I saw Tim Dormer… Trevor… Tully and Farmer Dave amongst others… let’s hope that it ends up being a good series… Tim Dormer was my most favourite player of all time so it should be an entertaining series despite Tully being on it methinks!… cheers.

…I just saw an ad on Sunrise about Big Brother coming back soon… it’s some of the past players… I saw Tim Dormer… Trevor… Tully and Farmer Dave amongst others… let’s hope that it ends up being a good series… Tim Dormer was my most favourite player of all time so it should be an entertaining series despite Tully being on it methinks!… cheers.

Also Drew, Reggie, Estelle & Layla (kill me now. I couldn't stand Layla & didn't really like skater girl Estelle)

I loved Tim, but BB went downhill after he won. BB couldn't stop him.

Just laughing about when he said it was his birthday & others were excited about the party & it wasn't his birthday. 🤣

Ad for BB

Last edited:
So they've named eight All Stars and five new HMs. Eight more to be named. Does anyone think there'll be more All Stars? Would be good if there were a couple more from the Ten era, but I expect the rest will be new HMs.

…wasn’t Estelle the one that was always in bed and slept her way throughout her whole series?… if so… I hope that they give her a bed of nails to sleep on… cheers.

1CC54C59-E967-47E5-A55E-C650CDCAFF95.jpeg

…and… just as long that Ben Norris isn’t there I’ll probably be fine… he was such an obnoxious little fucker… just one bullet… that’s all that it would take… just one bullet!… I’ll tell you what… I’ll even donate the bullet that I’ve put aside for Putin… that’s how much I hate Ben Norris!… cheers.

…I don’t mind Layla to be honest but if they break out into that shit song ‘Oats A la Layla’ I’m going to start shooting people… cheers.

FFS: That is stuck in my head.

Best I could do 🖕

…and… just as long that Ben Norris isn’t there I’ll probably be fine… he was such an obnoxious little fucker… just one bullet… that’s all that it would take… just one bullet!… I’ll tell you what… I’ll even donate the bullet that I’ve put aside for Putin… that’s how much I hate Ben Norris!… cheers.

I liked Ben. Then hated him out of the house.

Would loved Ben from Brisbane to be there. But he didn't get an invite & he is upset about it.

Back