Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 21

What will happen in tonight’s show?

• Whoever is voted out will be saved with a ‘twist’

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
… Mrs Sticky is so engrossed in tonight’s episode that she has fallen asleep lol!… I don’t have the heart to wake her up… I’d rather spare her from the horror that is about to unfold in tribal in a few minutes lol!… cheers.

…well… Gronk played one of his idols… Jordie and Dave got two votes each… now it’s a revote… they can’t vote… cheers.

…this is going to be such a boring predictable tribal council tonight… cheers.

… Mrs Sticky is so engrossed in tonight’s episode that she has fallen asleep lol!… I don’t have the heart to wake her up… I’d rather spare her from the horror that is about to unfold in tribal in a few minutes lol!… cheers.
Like the Joker always states,"It;s not over till its over" & "I don't have lives to lose" ....

If Jordie gets to the final 3 he will win it... His fortune in this game is amazing & it must be doing the Gronks heads in... She would have been fuming that Jordie didn't get booted... And suck shit Dave, his mindset is bizarre - I'm thinking that Mark must've picked up that David is flippin' from one side to the other, left then right, up then down & Mark probably didn't know where his head was at - voting wise... So best to chuck him out...

In hindsight he should have kept him and got rid of Jordie.. but I'm glad he didn't.. I hope anyone but Mark wins....

…I’m happy that Jordie survived tonight… that’s great!… Gronk had to play his ‘one and only idol’ (boy!… aren’t those imbeciles in for a suprise when the other surfaces)… Dave deserved to go home just because he’s ’Dave’… a total simpleton… an Oxygen thief… scum at the bottom of ponds have a higher IQ than him… he should be forbidden to breed… anyway… moving on…

…Jordie needs to keep up his campaign against Gronk if anybody can have a chance to win this… let’s hope that Jordie can last long enough to carry it out… thanks for the fun tonight folks… (I think that I’ve broken a new record for the most posts in a row tonight… woohoo me!)… thanks for all not talking at once lol!… nite all… sleep tight… cheers.

He only needs to win immunity once in the next three eps and he's guaranteed safe until F4 so long as he plays them. They are useless after F5 TC so there's no point in holding on to them (although if he gets booted with one in his pocket he might be able to sell it on Ebay lol).

So I'm inclined to give him credit to play them appropriately.
He's no fool. I knew he'd play one if he didn't win immunity. Same will apply in tonight's show. If he doesn't win immunity he'll play the other one.

Strategically, for the remaining players, I think its probably better to keep Gronk in and boot Josh or Jordie at this point.

Back