Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 21

What will happen in tonight’s show?

• Whoever is voted out will be saved with a ‘twist’

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
…Gronk is now cuddling the carcass of a dead Snake found in the corner of camp and is crying “SAM… Sam!… I miss your cuddles so much!… please… can she come back?……………. naaaaaaah!… just kidding!… cheers.

…Jordie / Josh and Shay are sharing luxuries at the moment thanks to agreeing to throw the challenge to Shay so that she picks them to enjoy this… cheers.

…if they do manage to flush Gronks idol out tonight and then Jordie manages to get them all to do it again tomorrow night… (if he’s not voted out by the fuckheads back in camp) watch them all go…”omg!… Jordie WAS telling the truth all the way along!… and that is the moment when the whole camp will turn against Gronk and realise that he and the Gronkess have been lying all the way through this about Jesse’s idol… cheers.

…now all the stupid pathetic morons back at camp have all decided to vote out Jordie instead of Gronk!… what is wrong with pathetic bunch of simpletons?… if I was one of these fuckwits and was watching this back now… I would be so embarrassed and ashamed of how stupid I was and would be hoping like hell that my family and friends were not watching my absolute stupidity unfolding on National TV… imagine having to face people in public that have seen this?… how embarrassing would it be?… idiots!… cheers.

…well. It looks like Jordie is going tonight… Josh just won immunity… Jordie won’t care… he can drive off into the sunset with the car he won and say… “bye you fucking dumdarsed fuckwits… stew in your own shit when Gronk wins this you brainless fucksticks!… ‘beep beep!’… cheers.

…fuck Dave is so stupid!… I’ve said it before now… imagine if he and Chrissy bred?… it’s horrifying to think what the kid would be like?… cheers.

…I think that when this was filmed that the Producers and the Editors were rolling on the floor and pissing themselves laughing on just how fucking stupid these people are when they were putting it all together… I know that I would be… cheers.

…you’re wasting your breath Jordie… they are all so fucking stupid… so stupid that they cannot understand plain simple logic…. give up… drive away and enjoy your new car… bye mate!… cheers.

Back