Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 21

What will happen in tonight’s show?

• Whoever is voted out will be saved with a ‘twist’

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…evenin’ all… thank god that Gronkess is finally gone… in the end I found her to be quite a revolting creature personality wise… at least we won’t hear her voice for a while because she is on the jury (it’s going to be fun when she bats on Gronks side to try and persuade them to vote for Gronk if that occurs lol!)… gee I hope that they follow Jordie’s advice and keep gunning for Gronk but Chrissy is bound to become ‘confused’ again and fuck it all up… dopey Dave will probably lose his nerve again… such will lead to Jordie’s downfall methinks!… cheers.

…she’s as popular as a turd floating in a swimming pool… I’m loving it!… she entered her room in the jury villa… looked im the mirror and said… “I look like an old hag!”… the only true and honest words that she’s uttered all season… cheers.

As for your poll @Mr Stickyfingers, One of the Gronks' main advantages was having played before. They know how the game works, just need to work on their social game a lot better. He knows - for the next three TCs - that if he doesn't win immunity he needs to play an idol. He only needs to win immunity once in the next three eps and he's guaranteed safe until F4 so long as he plays them. They are useless after F5 TC so there's no point in holding on to them (although if he gets booted with one in his pocket he might be able to sell it on Ebay lol).

So I'm inclined to give him credit to play them appropriately. The only reason Sam didn't play "hers" was because she had an arrangement with Gronk to save both of them in order to help further his game.

Unbelievable how the Gronkess makes out that the only reason she was voted out was because Jordan broke the rules and illegally communicated to make Josh change his vote!!!!

What a laugh - narcissistic witch she is, she actually won this season, but, the jury got it wrong & / or rules were broken - otherwise she'd have won & probably accumulated 5 idols by the end (in the world according to Spammy)

At least the Australian public have a say & will forever take her to task on social media making her life just that more bit uncomfortable :cool: and that gives me great pleasure knowing that ha ha ha....

As for you poll @Mr Stickyfingers I had to vote for almost everything hahahaha ---- we despise the gronks.... :roflmao:

I don't think Gronk will go tonight, unless he doesn't win immunity AND doesn't play an idol due to stupidity.
But hopefully they'll flush one of his idols, split the votes, and collateral damage would have to be his only remaining ally, Chrissy.

…in regards to Gronk I keep thinking of a song in the musical ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’… there is a line in a song that goes… “crucify him!… crucify him!… crucify him!”… I hope that they do… cheers.

…I find it to be quite disturbing when Gronk refers to Survivor being a ‘war zone’ and refers to himself as being a ‘killer’… that’s just… wrong!… what a creep… cheers.

The thing is… how many jury votes would Mark get? Probably more than Sam would have … but would he have enough to win? I guess it depends on who he was up against.

…fuck me!… Gronk is feigning tears about not supporting Gronkess enough… he never had any intention to help her in any way whatsoever… he wanted those two idols to save his sorry arse… he’s so selfish… so stop the pretend tears you fucking knuckle dragging neanderthal fuck stick… we have absolutely no pity for you whatsoever you deluded moron!… cheers.

The thing is… how many jury votes would Mark get? Probably more than Sam would have … but would he have enough to win? I guess it depends on who he was up against.
…I seriously think that whoever is up against him will get ALL the votes except Sam’s methinks!…I think that just like us… all those on the jury will be thinking… “we don’t care who wins… just as long it isn’t you!”… cheers.

…I’m pretty sure that when The Pags does his commentary during the contests that his slow monotone talk actually hypnotises them into quitting lol!… cheers.

Back