What will happen to Survivor?…

• It will be cancelled after this season

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will not be watching it anymore either way

• Get rid of The Pags… he shits me

• Total voters
Don't you love the way she spins it so that the narrative is now that she "let" herself be voted out so "one of us" would have two idols?
Yeah I'm sure Gronk gave her a choice about which one would stay.
Will PMSL if the remaining challenges are all ones that would have favoured her. They do tend to go that way towards the end of the season.

For me that's a technically, He might not have said he wanted it back, but neither did he say anything to indicate it was hers.
The message to me as a viewer was that she was helping him conceal his idol from the others.
Coming back to this. Possession is 10 tenths of the law when it comes to HIIs. If a camera crew were standing over the two of them with Jesse asking for it back, I wonder how that would have gone down, though. I wonder if she'd have buckled under pressure or dug in?

Can I have my idol back please?
- No
I'm serious. Give it back.
- No!
It's mine! Give it to me!
- Haha loser, that was silly wasn't it?
OK that's it, I'm telling Pags.

Although they don't need to do anymore could really do with at least one more fake eviction to flush one of Mark's idols but for it to get him no benefit from it. Then again is he cocky enough to go home with two idols in the bag, though feel that would have to be done next time as it's getting to the point where there is no benefit in not playing them. The honourable and perhaps gamechanging thing to do would be to now give it to Jordie, but we all know the Gronks have zero honour.

Mrs Gronk's ego is out of control, or she's in damage control mode.
Apparently on Kyle & Jackie O, she was going on about how the Aussie Survivor fans hate her because she's a woman, but the Americans are praising her as a BOSS BITCH.

…if Gronkess just admitted that she did the wrong thing by stealing the idol from Jesse instead of beating her own drum and bragging about how it was “the greatest move in the history of Survivor” or “what a brilliant blindside I did!” and then laughing about it directly into the camera… not to mention when in The Jury Villa clip where she sweet talks naive gullible Jesse and then has the hide to cuddle him after spruking her bullshit (which to be honest was quite sickening to watch)… she deserved everything that happened to her in the Jury Villa… in fact… they were too light on her methinks!…

…if that was the reaction to her then Gronk has sweet fuck all chance if he reaches the end with the jury… if anything… Gronk having two idols at this stage (especially on how he obtained Jesse’s idol) will have them all firmly against him even more I reckon… I can’t see Gronk winning this for those reasons… if anything… if Gronk offered to give up Jesse’s idol at tribal because of the way he acquired it then it could possibly be in his favour… but he is way way way too selfish to even think of that possibility…

…what about when this season finishes and the Gronks go out to the Supermarket for groceries or to a Mall?.. imagine the comments from some people?... they’ll probably be having a quizzical expression on their faces… shrug their shoulders and say “what’s up with them?”… they will know as to why people are saying those things but will never admit it… they are lying cheating grubs… cheers.

Mrs Gronk's ego is out of control, or she's in damage control mode.
Apparently on Kyle & Jackie O, she was going on about how the Aussie Survivor fans hate her because she's a woman, but the Americans are praising her as a BOSS BITCH.

Funny how unlikeable women think it's the "woman" part rather than the "unlikeable" part that's the problem.

…boy!…didn’t you both hit the nail on the head… and… the Americans got it right… up until a point… with the description of her being a ‘BOSS BITCH’… it would’ve been a perfect description if they dropped the word ‘BOSS’ and put in ‘LYING CHEATING IDOL STEALING’ before the word ‘BITCH’… oh well… they almost got it right God bless them… cheers.

…boy!…didn’t you both hit the nail on the head… and… the Americans got it right… up until a point… with the description of her being a ‘BOSS BITCH’… it would’ve been a perfect description if they dropped the word ‘BOSS’ and put in ‘LYING CHEATING IDOL STEALING’ before the word ‘BITCH’… oh well… they almost got it right God bless them… cheers.
It's kind of sad that she even cares what the Americans think.
You can imagine her seeing all the negative comments on facebook, and then trying to come up with an explanation that vindicates her. I know, it's cos I'm a strong woman, that must be it! Yes, that's it.

Then she must have gone sniffing around an American site, say, Survivor Sucks... where she might have seen one or two comments by over-excited fans about the "BOSS BITCH" on Australian Survivor... and there you go, they all love me!

I wonder what rationale she has for why we hate her husband too.

I love this weeks Jury Villa.

The love for Sam was non existent.

She better sleep with both eyes open. lol
Yeah the dorm room would be quite hectic. All the others look quite bedraggled compared to seasons where each contestant has their own space. Would have to listen to peeps like Michelle snoring all night.. That’s why they all look so messed up and sleep deprived.

Probably fighting to get shower time there lol

I don’t have the same level of hate for Sam as most of you do. I see her as playing. Likeable, not for me, but that’s just because she has no charm.

Agree that they probably decided it was better for her to exit to jury villa, which is the best choice for them strategically in many ways. First of all, she is a mum and I can’t imagine what it would be like to be away from your kiddo for so damn long.

Then she was such a big target in the game, and they were the only surviving couple in the game, which is a bigger target for both of them. Eventually all those dumb fools would wake up and split the votes on both Gronk and Sam and then they would have no idols at all or one of them would be sent to jury villa. So the heat is now off Gronk to some degree, other than Jordie knowing he has an idol. Well two to be exact. Freaking dangerous.

Jordie doing all he can to make them believe him but they won’t have it lol…

Without Jordie in the game what would these idiots be doing?? He is like the force in the uprising lol.

Anyway, Chrissie for the win!!! ROFl

Last edited:
Agree that they probably decided it was better for her to exit to jury villa, which is the best choice for them strategically in many ways. First of all, she is a mum and I can’t imagine what it would be like to be away from your kiddo for so damn long.
I'm really not seeing the likelihood that Gronkess was willingly voted out.
She, Gronk and Chrissy put votes on Jordie. Even without knowing Juicy or Josh would flip, it proves she was still fighting to stay, otherwise she could have voted randomly.

Everything she said afterwards is just spin to boost her ego.

I'm really not seeing the likelihood that Gronkess was willingly voted out.
She, Gronk and Chrissy put votes on Jordie. Even without knowing Juicy or Josh would flip, it proves she was still fighting to stay, otherwise she could have voted randomly.

Everything she said afterwards is just spin to boost her ego.
Fair call, but if she got voted out it’s not the end of the world for them. They chose to risk not playing an idol over playing an idol and then only having one idol between the two of them, which is way harder to navigate to get to the end than Gronk having two idols and blending into the singles. It was a good bet to hedge their bets on, and improves Gronks navigation ability into the finals.

Now Gronk can make a case. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind if those fools didn’t vote Gronkess out and they moved forward with an idol between them. Actually it was surprising that all those buffoons finally actually put their votes onto the
mastermind. They still don’t believe she has an idol lol

Stands to reason though. With Sam on the jury, at least Gronk will get one vote if he makes it to F3. If they both got through, neither of them would even get that.
Like Russell Hantz, they disregard the social aspect of the game, and put all their hopes on the jury rewarding their gameplay.
Which rarely happens - people just don't want Australia's Sweethearts arseholes to win.

Fair call, but if she got voted out it’s not the end of the world for them. They chose to risk not playing an idol over playing an idol and then only having one idol between the two of them, which is way harder to navigate to get to the end than Gronk having two idols and blending into the singles. It was a good bet to hedge their bets on, and improves Gronks navigation ability into the finals.

Now Gronk can make a case. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind if those fools didn’t vote Gronkess out and they moved forward with an idol between them. Actually it was surprising that all those buffoons finally actually put their votes onto the
mastermind. They still don’t believe she has an idol lol
Emphasis on Gronksquared choosing to ignore Josh's plea for them to save her (& get Jordie out)...Quelle genius haha

Back