What will happen to Survivor?…

• It will be cancelled after this season

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will not be watching it anymore either way

• Get rid of The Pags… he shits me

• Total voters
Well finally, that was a relief. Sam did say what I'd been thinking, she and Gronk were aiming for one of them to be in the F3. Stands to reason it's better to have one of you at the Jury Villa to try and sway votes towards your partner at FTC. I don't know how successful she'll be, being so thoroughly unlikeable though.

As for Gronk though, he has two idols good until F5 TC. So if he can survive the next two TCs without playing them, he's guaranteed through to F4. If he doesn't win the IC next ep he should probably play one (I'm good if he doesn't, just quietly).

I can't watch Jury Villa eps, but I just read that Sam got a very frosty reception lol. I think Gronk is screwed. :roflmao:
if he can survive the next two TCs without playing them, he's guaranteed through to F4
And oops that should have read "if he can survive the next TC without playing one..." because he can play one at F6 TC and the other at F5. Hopefully the next IC will be some endurance thing with Gronk perched up high with his oafish feet on tiny, painful pegs, and only lasting a few minutes.

Does Mrs Gronk's idol now officially belong to Gronk?
I don't recall ever seeing an unused idol pass automatically to a 'loved one' when someone is eliminated.
Unless the rightful owner of the idol (which Sam wasn't anyway, technically) plays it for or bequeaths it to someone else, then shouldn't that idol be out of play if the owner is eliminated?

It would be hilarious if Gronk tried to play Sam's idol, and JLP said "this is not your idol, and can only be played for you at tribal council by the rightful owner, before the votes are read" *tosses idol in fire*.

Hmmmmmmm....

Per the Survivor rule book:

“Stealing personal items from other contestants is strictly prohibited. This includes personal clothing and luxury items. The Hidden Immunity Idol is considered a personal item, thus cannot be stolen from its owner, but that does not mean a contestant is not allowed to look through another contestant's belongings if he/she is suspected of possessing one.”

So no, you can’t steal it. But knowing that someone has it is just as valuable.

So all it would take would be for Jesse to inform JLP that he never gave Sam his idol, he was merely asking her to help conceal it.
That would confirm that Sam keeping it for herself is indeed stealing an idol.

At last. Don't get why Josh bottled it at the last minute though unless it dawned on him Mark would have two idols. Bloody Gronk now guaranteed final 5 (is it at final 5 or before final 5 they have to play them?)

Jesse's reaction made it all worth while. And as much as we hate production interference they need to throw a Idol Nullifier into the mix.

…Gronkess going last night has got me slightly giving a shit about the show again… it would be great to see Jordie win this seeing that they all have become aware of just how powerful Gronk is in regards to his possible 2 idols and his strength on challenges… Jordie needs to convince everyone to keep voting for Gronk 3 times in a row to flush out the 2 possible idols and eventually get rid of him… then they will all be on an even keel for the big scramble towards the end… then all new alliances may form and new tactics will come into play naturally… that will give the show renewed life…

… Jordie is the only one left with the brains to organise these morons and get rid of Gronk now… if Jordie does get eliminated because the morons chicken out because they don’t want to be ‘killed’ by Gronk (his disgusting words last night) Jordie won’t give a shit… he has achieved his prime objective… he got rid of the Gronkess… and… he has a new car… (wouldn’t it be funny if Gronk goes out and he and the Gronkess end up with nothing at the end and Jordie has a car lol!)… that would be a satisfying end to this shit season for me anyway…

…anyway… keep going at full steam Jordie… you may end up being the saviour for this shit season… cheers.

…”Jordie is gone…he’s a gardener… I’m a killer!”… says Gronk… what a doofus… is that the kind of mentality that you had in the SAS you flaccid prick… cheers.

…Gronks words are quite menacing towards all that are left really… (him and Gronkess must be really desperate to get their hands on the prize money eh?)… an ex SAS soldier speaking like that is quite scary to me… does he think like that in everyday life?… is everyone that gets in his way that he encounters considered to be ‘collateral damage’ to him?… they are not normal words that should be bandied around by an ex SAS soldier as far as I’m concerned anyway… it’s disgusting… cheers.

…Gronks words are quite menacing towards all that are left really… (him and Gronkess must be really desperate to get their hands on the prize money eh?)… an ex SAS soldier speaking like that is quite scary to me… does he think like that in everyday life?… is everyone that gets in his way that he encounters considered to be ‘collateral damage’ to him?… they are not normal words that should be bandied around by an ex SAS soldier as far as I’m concerned anyway… it’s disgusting… cheers.
Yes, he really seemed to cross the line with that comment and his attitude at tribal and in the teaser post-tribal too.
Jordie needs to convince everyone to keep voting for Gronk 3 times in a row to flush out the 2 possible idols and eventually get rid of him…
The only trouble is Mark playing his idols puts Jordie at greater risk of going. They need to basically get Mark to play for himself but without voting for Mark in order to survive, but I think from the teaser Mark knows he may have to play both idols to shift the power again.

To be honest though once Mark is gone I'm content enough with any of the six remaining winning, but is the risk through idols and immunity wins he remains untouchable till the end now.

To be honest though once Mark is gone I'm content enough with any of the six remaining winning, but is the risk through idols and immunity wins he remains untouchable till the end now.
Gronk winning would be the worst, but I wouldn't be much happier if it were Josh or Juicy.
Chrissy winning would be hilarious.
But for me it's Jordie's to lose, and if not I'd be ok but not ecstatic with Shay or KJ.

So all it would take would be for Jesse to inform JLP that he never gave Sam his idol, he was merely asking her to help conceal it.
That would confirm that Sam keeping it for herself is indeed stealing an idol.
Nope. Jesse willingly handed her his idol. He didn't ask for it back. He got voted out. It's hers. I don't like her at all, but it's entirely his fault for being an idiot.

Nope. Jesse willingly handed her his idol. He didn't ask for it back. He got voted out. It's hers. I don't like her at all, but it's entirely his fault for being an idiot.
Well, it is odd then that Sam herself said, twice, in the previous episode that she "stole'' Jesse's idol. She said she stole it. She referred to it as the idol she stole from Jesse! I would trust her word on this.

Stole! Did I say stole?

Last edited:
For me that's a technically, He might not have said he wanted it back, but neither did he say anything to indicate it was hers.
The message to me as a viewer was that she was helping him conceal his idol from the others.

I can't watch Jury Villa eps, but I just read that Sam got a very frosty reception lol. I think Gronk is screwed. :roflmao:

And oops that should have read "if he can survive the next TC without playing one..." because he can play one at F6 TC and the other at F5. Hopefully the next IC will be some endurance thing with Gronk perched up high with his oafish feet on tiny, painful pegs, and only lasting a few minutes.

They are on youtube.

Watched the Jury Villa.

Sam is just so unlikeable, and imo a bit of a habitual liar.
Telling Jesse that when she gets to talk at the finale she'll "beat him again".
Don't you love the way she spins it so that the narrative is now that she "let" herself be voted out so "one of us" would have two idols?
Yeah I'm sure Gronk gave her a choice about which one would stay.

Last edited:
Back