• I will not be watching it anymore either way

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get rid of The Pags… he shits me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…evenin all… your unbiased… understanding… unbelievably unaffected… unphased and unemotional… unprofessional and unqualified… unreasonable and unreliable… unstable and unusual… unverifiable and unwanted… unyielding and unnerved… unofficial reporter here to report on tonight’s episode… let’s hope it’s a good one and either Sam or Gronk go tonight (not likely unfortunately)… but here’s hoping… cheers.

I don't think this show is on it's way out any time soon. The poor ratings would probably be higher if it wasn't for the tough competition. But they need to stop with the heavy recruiting of the casts. Half of them are just following Mark and Sam, but this cast is also very uninteresting. I'm in the process of catching up on the last two eps but I know the outcome. Jordan and his green budgies will be missed by me dearly. Jordie is my favourite, but it is very clear this is Mark and/or Sam's to lose.

I haven't enjoyed watching the Gronks, but the season isn't a dead loss for me.
I enjoyed watching Sandra and her daughter in the early episodes.
Khanh was a breakout star.
Sam Frost's brother was cute.
Jordie and Jesse were good examples of 'normal' casting gone right.

I would never advocate for cancellation, as the format is still viable, but they need to cut back on the twists.
No celebrity casting.
Despite liking the brothers, I think the 'blood' concept unbalances things.
Cast complete strangers and let them form their own bonds.
Less idols, and once someone is voted out they should stay out, no matter how much the producers like them.

I just want a x tribe and y tribe of normal every Aussies. No recruited sports stars or influencers who have never seen the show before. I want one idol per tribe and then one or two at the merge. If there needs to be less episodes to warrant no more fake eliminations, then so be it.

Last edited:
I just want a x tribe and y tribe of normal every Aussies. No recruited sports stars or influencers who have never seen the show before. I want one idol per tribe and then or two at the merge. If there needs to be less episodes to warrant no more fake eliminations, then so be it.

^^ THIS ^^… 100% agree!… cheers.

This years cast wasn't too bad, the problem was the wrong ones got booted out & the shit ones are still there...

Although I do like how the producers made it interesting by evening up the score a tad.. & it will be interesting to see how the master Josh handles one of his being blindsided... I hope he goes over the top and screams revenge etc because Jordan was voted out... And hopefully someone says, "HELLO, DOOFUS, ITS WHAT YOU DID TO EVERY ONE ELSE - SO KARMA"

& as much as I hate seeing that sly grin on Spams face, I love seeing her get all flustered - so hopefully she cops a lot of idol chat and panics :bawling:

…hmmmm!… I wonder what Dave’s thinking?…

Dave:… **breathe in… breathe out… breathe in… breathe out… breathe in… breathe o……..**

…question answered… cheers.

…they need to target either Chrissy or Josh next until there is only Gronk and Sam left… cheers.

…here goes the cocky smug smart arse idol stealing lying Sam telling us just how great she is… cheers.

…it doesn’t matter who puts what theory to Chrissy… she always gets ‘confused’ when it comes to voting… the saying… “as thick as shit and twice as claggy” comes to mind… cheers.

…that constant stupid idol stealing smug grin on Sam’s face makes me want to spit chunks… I hate it!… cheers.

…it’s just dawned on Chrissy on what the Gronks have now… fuck she’s so thick!… I just hope that Chrissy and Dave never get together and breed one day!… God help us if THAT ever happens cheers.

…Gronk just said… “I have 3 idols on ME at the moment… I need an idol caddy”… not for him AND Sam… but just HIM!… yup!… just goes to show his true colours eh?… cheers.

…aw geez!… now Dave is talking ‘tactics’… and now he’s trying to reason with Josh… kill me now!… cheers.

Back