Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 19

What makes you keep watching Survivor this series?…

• I love watching and enjoying the slow death of a once great show…

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I’m loving the great ‘love story’ between the Gronks…

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’m watching in the naive vague hope that the show improves…

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I watch it because of the great non-misleading promos that suck me in all the time…

• I love watching a load of brainless morons running around like chooks with their heads chopped off…

• I’m amazed at the fabulous tactics of the dimwitted moronic sheep in the tribe…

• I just like inflicting pain on myself by watching this season of Survivor…

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I don’t watch it because I’ve sewn my eyelids shut…

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Ok it actually got interesting again. Did KJ get that advantage at the beginning of the ep? I had no idea so it’s exciting.

…Gronk wants to win this even at the expense of Sam… did he actually hand it to her?… I thought that they were going to leave hem both back at camp?… cheers.

At least it was interesting, loved the letters from home and pleased for Josh at his good news. KJ using the advantage has stirred things up and the expected departees, either Jordie or Sam, both live to play another day.

…well… that was the show that was… so… the whole lot of them except Jordy actually believed that Sam was going to play an idol eh?… I give up!… nite all… sleep tight… cheers.

Did I miss something, like how did they all work out to vote for Jordan??? At camp KJ didn't mention anything to the others about her advantage and Jordie was teeing up himself, KJ & Shay to vote for Sam. So how did they all know to vote Jordan and do a double blindside, sort of - as if Sam did play her idol then it would have been Jordie going home (if they all voted Sam as the edit showed) ...

The only reason that this eventuated is because the producers obviously thought that this was becoming a runaway with the top 6 and predominately the top 4 being to two duo's.. so they threw in a rather obvious advantage... I wonder if they had a hole dug under the auctioneers table and knew when to slip the advantage under the closh thingy :cool::bawling:

I think they ratings would have plummeted if that advantage went to Mark ... Imagine the gronk duo with 2 idols and another advantage - I definitely would have stopped watching if that had have happened.,,

I thought that episode was not bad actually.
KJ and Shay are actually starting to think.
Sam is panicking and showing her true colours.
And trying (badly) to cover by stating that by doing the idol fakeout, it proves she doesn't have one.
Jordan deserved to go home for sheer stupidity in not believing Sam even had an idol.

Thanks for starting this thread @Mr Stickyfingers - and for the commentary. This was a good ep! I did hope they'd hold their nerve and vote out Sam, but I suspect that given Jordan's eviction came out of nowhere that quite a bit got left on the editing room floor (or be it the digital equivalent). Blindsided by producers.

Well that wasn't as satisfying as it should have been. Of the two pairs remaining Jordan is the only one I'd have been happy to see win. He took it with good grace too. Sam will be insufferable with tales of pulling the biggest bluff in the history of all of reality TV history in the next episode - and sadly her and Gronk are still sitting pretty for a couple more episodes with their idols.

Not sure if we were blindsided by the edit too but I'd have thought the 4 splitting the vote between Jordan and Sam and then evicting Sam on a revote would have been the best strategy, but I guess unsurprisingly they didn't trust Ducey not to side with the other pair and vote Jordi.

Back