Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 19

What makes you keep watching Survivor this series?…

• I love watching and enjoying the slow death of a once great show…

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I’m loving the great ‘love story’ between the Gronks…

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’m watching in the naive vague hope that the show improves…

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I watch it because of the great non-misleading promos that suck me in all the time…

• I love watching a load of brainless morons running around like chooks with their heads chopped off…

• I’m amazed at the fabulous tactics of the dimwitted moronic sheep in the tribe…

• I just like inflicting pain on myself by watching this season of Survivor…

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I don’t watch it because I’ve sewn my eyelids shut…

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
…Jordie is talking about getting Sam out at tribal tonight so we all now know that will not be happening for sure… bye Jordie… cheers,

Does anyone in the majority alliance actually believe Sam has the info yet?
Jordie made a good point last tribal that he’s not out there looking because there’s already two in play.

…Jordie… you’re fighting a losing battle… you’re trying to talk sense to a bunch of simpletons… you’ll be going home regardless mate… cheers.

Josh just said even allowing Mark and Sam to remain with one idol is too powerful 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ They’ve known about his idol the whole time. Ridiculous.

Honestly has their ever been such BAD game play from such a large number of players so late in the season on any other season before????

…Jordie could be showing them a video of Sam stealing that idol but they are so stupid that they still wouldn’t believe him… cheers.

…geez!… Sam’s ego is on such a high at the moment… and… Gronk’s determined to end up with 2 idols at the expense of Sam if need be… so my predicted conversation could well be true!… lol!… cheers

…now… of all people… Penelope Pitstop is trying to talk about ‘strategy’… how hilarious!… this just gets funnier and funnier!… cheers.

…at least you tried Jordie… at least you tried… shame really… I was just getting to like him too… cheers.

…that fucking stupid idiotic grin on Sam’s face gives me the irrits big time!… cheers.

Did mark almost not give Sam an idol?

Sam asked Mark if he had one. He said I don’t. Then as he’s leaving he gave her an idol. Did his conscience get the better of him? Was he going to stiff her?

…Penelope Pitstop sends back Chrissy/Josh and Gronk back to camp and they can’t vote… so hopefully Sam now goes home… but it won’t happen… Jordie will probably still be going home… cheers.

Back