Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 18

One ending would be that Sam & Mark, cheat, lie, steal their way to the end and take a goat with them like KJ then everyone on the jury tells Mark & Sam that you made all the moves and KJ made none, but you made all the wrong moves, so with that, we the jury find that KJ the goat who made no moves is a better choice to give the win too.. :cool:

Thus ending one of the worst Aus Survivors in history but with just edging out the worst possible ending, that being that Mark & Sams lies, deceit etc won them the $$$

I've had KJ down as a possible winner from early in the series really. She's in the mould of some previous winners - barely in the edit but you realise she's still there with a few episodes to go. Jordie I think is the peoples champion at the moment but of the others I could cope with Chrissie winning or of the two pairs left Jordan.

Did you turn off after tribal? The returnee situation was resolved in the episode.
I finally found out exactly what you meant!!!

So we were watching talking tribal and they were showing footage from what appears to be the next episode! I thought how could they make such a big mistake, like come on. And barely anyone has noticed? 😂

Then it dawned upon me when I went back to the episode only to discover it was like two freaking hours long!!!!

i had thought you implied that it was a part of the preview that we may have missed, when, indeed, if I had read you literally there was a whole half an hour segment after tribal 😂

Aaah tooooo bad Michelle, you didn’t do much anyway. The half hour segment seemed to set up the next bunch of episodes as boring looking… Brainless juicy Dave whispering about Jordie “we have to get this guy out”. Look around you Mr Juicy…. Do you think you will beat these people? You are dead meat mate!!

Honestly the best approach for Jordie would be to take out Juicy. Juicy is the pawn that you think is harmless but he is playing against you and a dumb follower of the gronks …. Easy to convince those imbeciles to take out Juicy too….

Of course he’s not gonna listen to me tho….

To be honest it was probably the two and a half episodes before that last half hour you probably should have skipped instead. All turned out to be irrelevant, and also now unless there is a major change in gameplay, which seems unlikely, the next three episodes probably aren't worth watching either as they'll just be getting back to where they were.

To be honest it was probably the two and a half episodes before that last half hour you probably should have skipped instead. All turned out to be irrelevant, and also now unless there is a major change in gameplay, which seems unlikely, the next three episodes probably aren't worth watching either as they'll just be getting back to where they were.
💯….. Unless there is a miracle.

*tunes into MAFS*

(joking- never!!)

…the ad for Sunday night’s episode has Dave imparting the wisened words of King Solomon himself… “over here we’ve either got the greatest liar on Earth”… (placing his hand on Jordie’s shoulder)… ”or… the greatest liar on Earth”… (placing his hand on Sam’s shoulder)… what a complete fuckstick… trying to sound so clever... trying to sound so intelligent… trying to sound so wise… the schmuck has no idea whatsoever… he’s totally clueless… it’s cringeworthy to listen to that drivel let alone using it for a promo… have the Producers completely lost their minds?… do they want to ensure that they lose their final fans of this dwindling show?… I give up trying to make any sense whatsoever of this fucking stupid show… but I’m determined to watch final death throes of this series no matter what shit they throw at us… it might be the final series ever… you never know?… cheers.

I'm praying to the Survivor gods that they make it a final 3 this time rather than a final 2.
It depends how much the producers want their golden couple to win.
But if they have somehow caught wind of the fact that everyone hates them, it's just possible that they'll let a random person in.
If so, hopefully Jordie or Shae, but I can see the jury even voting for Juicy or KJ just to spite the Gronks,

…the ad for Sunday night’s episode has Dave imparting the wisened words of King Solomon himself… “over here we’ve either got the greatest liar on Earth”… (placing his hand on Jordie’s shoulder)… ”or… the greatest liar on Earth”… (placing his hand on Sam’s shoulder)… what a complete fuckstick… trying to sound so clever... trying to sound so intelligent… trying to sound so wise… the schmuck has no idea whatsoever… he’s totally clueless… it’s cringeworthy to listen to that drivel let alone using it for a promo… have the Producers completely lost their minds?… do they want to ensure that they lose their final fans of this dwindling show?… I give up trying to make any sense whatsoever of this fucking stupid show… but I’m determined to watch final death throes of this series no matter what shit they throw at us… it might be the final series ever… you never know?… cheers.

Well he got you posting about him.

So it's a smart thing on his part. lol

Well he got you posting about him.

So it's a smart thing on his part. lol
…but you forget Kaz… he’s so bloody stupid so moronic that he wouldn’t even realise that it’s put him in the limelight… such is the idiocy of the man lol!… cheers.

Back