Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 18

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…evenin’ all… please feel free to start the threads for this show anyone that would care to start one… your polls have gotta be better than watever I could come up with surely?… cheers.

…Sam transferring her idol into Gronks bag before her big revelation as to whether the idol is in her bag or not?… pathetic!… cheers.

…when these dumb fucks look at this show right now imagine how fucking stupid they must be feeling seeing that what Jordie was saying was true all along… so fucking stupid… the whole lot of them… it’s cringeworthy TV… cheers.

…I’d love for one of these imbecilic morons to come onto this website and tell us just how clever their ‘gameplay’ was… it defies belief… it really does… cheers.

…um… Producers of Survivor… if you look at the first or second season of Survivor on this website you would see dozens of posters on here every night… look at it now for this series… isn’t that telling you something?… you schmucks!… cheers.

…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz… huh?…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz… did you say something?… zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz… what?… let me sleep will you?… zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz… cheers.

…SO!… Gronk won immunity tonight… he has his and Sam’s idols in HIS bag… (he won’t use one to save her no doubt)… so how can Gronk possibly NOT win this?… the Producers must be creaming their jeans big time!… fuck I hate this once great show!… cheers

…Channel 10 used to make great shows once without all of the hyped up misleading ads for shows like this and Channels 7 and 9 were the dark networks for advertising their shows but now Channel 10… you have gone down that abyss… you are now with them… you are equally as disgusting as them now… congratulations!… something to be so proud of… when you have to resort to advertising tactics like the other channels to sell your show it is doomed to die and fade away… well done guys… cheers.

…is Dave finally making his ‘BIG MOVE?’… oh… no… he’s just scratching his nose… sorry everyone… my mistake… carry on enjoying your sleep… silly ol’ me… cheers.

…Channel 10 used to make great shows once without all of the hyped up misleading ads for shows like this and Channels 7 and 9 were the dark networks for advertising their shows but now Channel 10… you have gone down that abyss… you are now with them… you are equally as disgusting as them now… congratulations!… something to be so proud of… when you have to resort to advertising tactics like the other channels to sell your show it is doomed to die and fade away… well done guys… cheers.

Survivor could be worse, it could have Grant Denyer on it. 🤣

…these people are so stupid that they can’t even say the word ‘purgatory’ let alone understand what it actually means…sad… really sad…**shakes head**… cheers.

Back