Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 15

I don’t like it. Sam is going to keep Jessie’s idol. Maybe Sophie had a point hahahahahah

Sam just guaranteed that she won't win if she makes it to the final. I think Mark is winning this and if he does he will be one of my least favourite winners ever. This season is also probably my least favourite of Australian Survivor.

What a dirty rotten cow, you got it by stealing an idol... So un-Australian, I hope social media blows her up to be the pig she is.

If she gets to the final 3 I suppose she will claim that as a positive 'resume' action, by convincing Jesse to hand over his idol as it was visible (which it wasn't)... I wonder if Jesse will have the balls to call her out on it now that he's on the jury?? Or will he cave into whatever pathetic excuse she gives..

But also, he deserves to lose it as well, for Gods Sake, its survivor, why would you give your idol to someone else to hang on to? And he did ask her if she knew, to which she said Yes & still he didn't burn her.. you moron, social media wont be so kind to you either... reminds me of Sandra convincing young Eric all those years ago to play his idol or immunity for one of the other 3 girls left - then they blindsided him out & wow, didn't he cop years of backlash for that drongo move :)

…after ‘mothering’ and ‘protecting’ Jesse throughout this show (in her eyes anyway)::: I find her to be quite callous towards anyone that she has ‘alliances’ with because in the end her ‘alliances’ mean absolutely sweet fuck all to her and the people that she has them with because like a ventriloquist’s dummy she has Gronks hand well and truly up her back manipulating the controls…she completely obeys him at every point… the others that have ‘alliances’ with her will eventually realise this (no matter how thick they are) and will eventually abandon her and not trust her anymore methinks…

…she will be voted out by them at some stage because they will no longer trust her and she has only Gronk and herself to blame for that… Gronk won’t care… as long as he survives… he wants the glory… that’s all that counts… I find both of them to be quite an odious couple… nothing at all to like about them… I hope that neither of them win this… anyone but THEM… anyway folks… have a good sleep… nite all… cheers.

What a dirty rotten cow, you got it by stealing an idol... So un-Australian, I hope social media blows her up to be the pig she is.

If she gets to the final 3 I suppose she will claim that as a positive 'resume' action, by convincing Jesse to hand over his idol as it was visible (which it wasn't)... I wonder if Jesse will have the balls to call her out on it now that he's on the jury?? Or will he cave into whatever pathetic excuse she gives..

But also, he deserves to lose it as well, for Gods Sake, its survivor, why would you give your idol to someone else to hang on to? And he did ask her if she knew, to which she said Yes & still he didn't burn her.. you moron, social media wont be so kind to you either... reminds me of Sandra convincing young Eric all those years ago to play his idol or immunity for one of the other 3 girls left - then they blindsided him out & wow, didn't he cop years of backlash for that drongo move :)
Yeah, he gave his immunity necklace away. It is in the Survivor hall of fame as the dumbest move ever made.

Back