Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 12

…well that was the episode that was… nothing… Ben went (at least that was something)… he’ll have to go through life now known as ‘the guy that got beaten by a mere girl in the Survivor fire challenge’ for the rest of his life lol!… thanks for the fun tonight folks… pleasant dreams… nite all… cheers.

…well that was the episode that was… nothing… Ben went (at least that was something)… he’ll have to go through life now known as ‘the guy that got beaten by a mere girl in the Survivor fire challenge’ for the rest of his life lol!… thanks for the fun tonight folks… pleasant dreams… nite all… cheers.
Do people still think like that though? That a girl(*woman) beating a man in a fire making challenge is shameful? Lol

Do people still think like that though? That a girl(*woman) beating a man in a fire making challenge is shameful? Lol
…I was saying that from what I was imagining Ben would be thinking… he seems like the type… myself… I would not think like that… I respect women too much… just ask my sweet darling wife Mrs Sticky… she keeps me in my place… lol!… cheers.

I also don't get how Ben is a 'big name'.

…funny you should say that sav0001… I was thinking the same thing… what was big about him?… other than he chucked a tanty every time he lost challenges… cheers.

…another thing… just how were Croc-a-shit and Chrissy related?… he didn’t seem too worried about her potential predicament when he wandered off home with HER IDOL did he?… so how close were they?… cheers.

Khanh has balls of steel.
To sit through two tribal councils without playing your idol, I would have panicked and played it.
It's a shame he made that deal with Mrs Gronk, as she didn't exactly gracefully concede, she was gone physically anyway.

Back