Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 12

Just started watching in Queensland and I don’t understand why Chrissy let Croc keep the idol?
I remember thinking the same when I watched them get it. Chrissy found the clue, and knew where to find it. Then Croc pocketed it?

Just started watching in Queensland and I don’t understand why Chrissy let Croc keep the idol?
I remember thinking the same when I watched them get it. Chrissy found the clue, and knew where to find it. Then Croc pocketed it?
She probably didn’t trust herself to play it correctly!

…I’m so glad that Croc went… maybe I should have hung around a bit longer to have enjoyed that moment… (the look on his face would’ve been pure gold)… but he should’ve given his idol to Chrissy on the way out though… wasn’t she the one that actually found it in the first place??????… what a selfish prick he was for not doing that!… then again… I seriously doubt that he had the intelligence to actually think of it…(he doesn’t exactly seem to be the sharpest tool in the toolbox does he?)… anyway… they all need to leave Khahn the fuck alone!… I want him to win this!… cheers.

…I wrote this in the episode 11 thread today so I totally agree with you Cookiecutter… he didn’t even offer it to her because he was so pissed off in having to go home… that is so selfish of him… it could’ve helped her so much tonight… cheers.

…I wrote this in the episode 11 thread today so I totally agree with you Cookiecutter… he didn’t even offer it to her because he was so pissed off in having to go home… that is so selfish of him… it could’ve helped her so much tonight… cheers.
If it were me, I’m not sure I’d want an idol handed to me in front of everyone. Most times idols are known by too many people they hinder rather than help gameplay.

…I can never fathom as to why all of the weak players don’t band together and vote out all of the better players like Ben/Sam/Mark etc when they outnumber them… especially when the series is about 4 episodes in… they are so stupid… cheers.

Oh, I didn’t see you write that!
Blood vs Water makes for an interesting dynamic, with some pairings wanting to play very different games.
I wonder if she’ll emerge from his shadow and play harder? She’s been featured pretty heavily in ads and billboards, surely it’s not just because she’s the ‘funny one’?

How many this year, has someone been booted with an idol.

…so where is the ‘revenge’ shitfest from Chrissy against Ben that we were promised in the promos?… it ended up being sweet fuck all… cheers.

Back