Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor: Blood v Water, Ep 11

Who will go tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shocked at how few responses this thread has tonight.

Anyway, glad Croc went. I thought for a moment (all the tears) that Chrissy had actually helped vote him out.

I think many people are bored with the formulaic structure of Australian Survivor. Seems the general public agrees as the ratings have been below 500k for every episode ever since Sandra left (it is still doing well in the demos though but even the demos are around 100k lower compared to last season).

Sometimes the editing just makes it too obvious who is going to go. I think Khahn will be the third big name to go this week.
Yeah I wouldn't be to fussed if he went either & with an idol in his pocket :) I've got tall poppy syndrome now, he's too cocky with his idol - out you go :bawling:

Tonights episode was another good one I thought, I loved how Benny told Jesse its YOU & then said, "Sucks doesn't it" .... poor lil Jesse was lost for words.
But wow, then Ben protected him by telling him Crocs plan and flipped it again...

I think Croc's biggest failure was that he didn't tell Ben that Jesse orchestrated his blindside the previous night, I don't think Ben would have been to keen on saving Jesse if he actually knew the full story...

…evenin’ all… I hope this show tonight isn’t as boring as last night’s… cheers.
Second most unfulfilling season of Survivor after Season 1 (ch 10). It can only be a mediocre season, the cast is half asleep and have the strategy sense of rose beetles at night.

At least it’s 3 episodes a week so we can get them all booted in short order…..

Is there a certain time, it can be made.
Calm down petal, I was referring to his comment "Here we go!" which made it sound like he was expecting it to start. And yes I'm also aware he's in a deficient timezone.

Anyway...

Chook you idiot. WTF were you thinking? You're out and you blew up Chrissy's game in the process.

I think Khahn will be the third big name to go this week
If that happens I'll have tipped all three. Damn not having a tipping comp!

And TWO medevacs this year. Did these get leaked on other forums prior to the season airing?

I think many people are bored with the formulaic structure of Australian Survivor. Seems the general public agrees as the ratings have been below 500k for every episode ever since Sandra left (it is still doing well in the demos though but even the demos are around 100k lower compared to last season).

The question is how to break the formulaic structure without it coming across as convenient twists for the producers to save their favourites.

For me the basic game is solid - but the obsession with idols actually hampers my enjoyment of tribal council rather than adds to it, so that's a change that could be made without affecting the fundamentals. It's not a case of axing them completely - just a case of scaling them back.

I think the biggest benefit though would be just axing two episodes. We know and they know there will be two fake evictions at some point and when they happen annually, at almost the same point, it is no longer a twist. They don't even have to cut the run time across the series to facilitate that - from a couple of weeks in at least one episode a week is usually just 50-55 mins without ads anyway, so having them all consistently run in an hour and a half slot would cancel out the lost episodes.

Ideally though they'd cut two weeks of episodes and have 20 contestants across 18 episodes.

…I’m so glad that Croc went… maybe I should have hung around a bit longer to have enjoyed that moment… (the look on his face would’ve been pure gold)… but he should’ve given his idol to Chrissy on the way out though… wasn’t she the one that actually found it in the first place??????… what a selfish prick he was for not doing that!… then again… I seriously doubt that he had the intelligence to actually think of it…(he doesn’t exactly seem to be the sharpest tool in the toolbox does he?)… anyway… they all need to leave Khahn the fuck alone!… I want him to win this!… cheers.

…with the Producers trying to portray Gronk (Mark) as a ‘smart’ player they are desperately grabbing at straws while sinking in quicksand!… I never would’ve thought that I would live long enough to hear the words ‘Mark’ and ‘smart’ in the same sentence… that’s like saying a Neanderthal caveman invented Nuclear Fusion… it just doesn’t sound right… Gronk is a dumb knuckle dragging Neanderthal and that’s it!… don’t try and make him anything other than that… we’re not stupid enough to swallow that shit… give us more credit for more intelligence than that… and as for Mrs Gronk (Sam)…remember… she did marry Gronk… for that alone she deserves to be given no mercy… get rid of her too… cheers.

I think these contestents this year are the dumbest that have been on Survivor.

Mark will win & they will say, these morons met on Survivor & fell in love 🤮 :vomit:

Khan still there!

I dropped out last week because of your 2 points
Cast are dumb and boring
Clearly Mark will win, puke...
Watching mediocre ex cast win because they wrangled a great contract, double puke, no way

I missed all of last series, and this one didn’t grab me at all
I think I may be finally over RTV shows entirely,, unless they are in the “smarter” category SBS/ABC produce great stuff
Oh and slightly rtv, but more just sweet heart warming doco style stuff like Dog House, Cattle dogs etc

I don't think Mark will win. Hopefully he goes tonight.

Though (spoiler if you haven't seen the new ad)
The new ad has a female possibly being medi-vacced, or at least injured, with Mark hovering over her. Given the females on his tribe - Shay, Mel or KJ?

Last edited:
I’m just catching up on last nights episode but Im
Not sure if I have time to finish the ep before tonight’s start so I already looked up who was eliminated.

What I don’t really understand is … why did Croc want to vote out Jesse?

And yeah as @Thing said earlier, Croc should have told Ben that his blindside was Jesse’s doing, that might have avoided Ben going to Jesse and flipping the vote.

Oh does Chrissy vote Croc? Lol so many killing of partners this season.
Short episode last night. I might JUST squeeze the whole thing in before tonight’s ep.

A bit impressed that Jesse did end up orchestrating a blindside on Ben (even though it was nixed by a twist) and then turning around and using Ben to blindside Croc. 👏🏽 well played mate.

Jesse is more strategic and has more power in this game than I have previously given him credit for.
Perhaps he isn’t really being seen as leading from the front either which is smart!

…I’m so glad that Croc went… maybe I should have hung around a bit longer to have enjoyed that moment… (the look on his face would’ve been pure gold)… but he should’ve given his idol to Chrissy on the way out though… wasn’t she the one that actually found it in the first place??????… what a selfish prick he was for not doing that!… then again… I seriously doubt that he had the intelligence to actually think of it…(he doesn’t exactly seem to be the sharpest tool in the toolbox does he?)… anyway… they all need to leave Khahn the fuck alone!… I want him to win this!… cheers.

Attachments

• AB1AEA38-80CC-40AC-86AF-4517AECEFF39.jpeg
    AB1AEA38-80CC-40AC-86AF-4517AECEFF39.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 10
Back