Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor: Blood v Water, Ep 11

Who will go tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
…I see that Jesse is still pretending to himself that he is the masterful tactician that is in control of the whole tribe… deluded little git!… cheers.

… “Ben and I together might be perceived as us being a power couple!”… yeah… riiiiiiiight!… sure you will… in your dreams!… cheers

…I’m posting on my own again aren’t I?… I’m going over to watch’8 out of 10 cats does countdown’… stuff it!… I’m not going to be the only one posting again… nite all… cheers.

I’m a bit behind but my initial thought was Jesse is going. Someone always gets a confessional after they lose the challenge saying something along the lines of the vote being easy. It never ends up being that simple.

KJ thinks the men on her tribe, including Gronk, are "a bunch of good looking roosters".
Poor girl must be going blind.

Nah they’re hot. Jordan is sexy in those speedos, mark has a dad type of sexiness, Jordie is cute and Josh doesn’t talk but I wouldn’t pass on that.

I’m a bit behind but my initial thought was Jesse is going. Someone always gets a confessional after they lose the challenge saying something along the lines of the vote being easy. It never ends up being that simple.

I am just going off the 5 faces they showed in the promo at the start of the week when they said 3 big names are going, with Nina gone that just leaves Croc, Khahn, Chrissy and Mark.

The fact Croc has been featured a lot tonight doesn't bode well for him.

I am just going off the 5 faces they showed in the promo at the start of the week when they said 3 big names are going, with Nina gone that just leaves Croc, Khahn, Chrissy and Mark.

The fact Croc has been featured a lot tonight doesn't bode well for him.
Yeah, after catching up and seeing it was between Jesse, Croc and Ben the promo gave it away.

Nah they’re hot. Jordan is sexy in those speedos, mark has a dad type of sexiness, Jordie is cute and Josh doesn’t talk but I wouldn’t pass on that.
Personally I don't find any of them hot.
Ben might be if he wasn't covered in ink, but as he is, no to him too.

Back