Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor: Blood v Water, Ep 10

3 BIG players will go this week, who will it be?

• Chucka KAHN

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • MARKy Mark

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Psycho CHRISSY (those eyes)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Nina Minnie-Me (aka Sondra sweety)

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • CROCadile Dundee

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Mad MEL Max

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • she should SHAY shankyou for shaying this long in the game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dementia DAVID who was going to wreak havoc on everyone for voting out his daughter

• BEN Nobody - classic pot plant

• Any of the other Pot-plants (cause I ran out of poll options) :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Okay I’m unsure on Ben. I think him telling Jesse and Sam the plan was slightly optimal? He is now able to gain trust and potentially join their group, rather than being an emotional player and seeking revenge. Although, he’ll just be on the bottom of the majority group. Either way, he has no chance at being well positioned from this point.

I actually like a decent chunk of them I just wish they showed more than the same five people every night. It’s more than clear edit wise whose winning and that also makes it really uninteresting. But to be fair the editing has been horrible for years now.
Same. I'm actually enjoying the show this year...

Meant to mention this previously but now I've got round to this episode (TBF not as horrible a twist as I'd been expecting) it highlights something that's been annoying me - Jonathan repeatedly referring to the tribes as "red" and "blue" when the whole show is based around the tribes of "blood" and "water".

Meant to mention this previously but now I've got round to this episode (TBF not as horrible a twist as I'd been expecting) it highlights something that's been annoying me - Jonathan repeatedly referring to the tribes as "red" and "blue" when the whole show is based around the tribes of "blood" and "water".
You'd think being in Australia they'd use indigenous names for the tribes like they did in The Australian Outback season in the US. Whilst I get why they call the tribes blood and water to make the theme make sense, it doesn't really make sense to call them blood and water. There isn't a tribe of blood relatives and there isn't a tribe of unrelated friends. If you're not gonna call them blood and water than use indigenous names of the location.

Did he do that before the tribe swap / mix up? I can’t remember.

Certainly been more noticeable since tribe swap but I think he did before too, certainly in challenges.

Last edited:
I only noticed in the last couple of eps. Thought it was a little strange.

Imo tho… BvW makes sense as the theme name for the season. But if you’re going to split partners into different tribes from the start then it doesn’t super make sense that the tribes are called Blood and Water anyway.

Back