Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor: Blood v Water, Ep 10

3 BIG players will go this week, who will it be?

• Chucka KAHN

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • MARKy Mark

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Psycho CHRISSY (those eyes)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Nina Minnie-Me (aka Sondra sweety)

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • CROCadile Dundee

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Mad MEL Max

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • she should SHAY shankyou for shaying this long in the game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dementia DAVID who was going to wreak havoc on everyone for voting out his daughter

• BEN Nobody - classic pot plant

• Any of the other Pot-plants (cause I ran out of poll options) :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
…afternoon all… thanks for starting the tread and great poll Thing my friend… I want Khahn to win this but they will all gun for him methinks!… if any of those idiots wake up to themselves they should vote out Mr and Mrs Gronk (Mark and Sam) first and then Nina… Mark because of his physical abilities… Nina because of her mental abilities and understanding of the game… Sam because she actually married Mark in the first place… but they are all sheep and do what they are told to do because as Thing says… they are mere pot plants… in other words… we’re fucked!… 🤬😡🥵🥱☹️… cheers.

I was originally going for Alex, but he did a runner, so now I'm not fussed if either Kahn or Chrissy wins it.. Mark & his missus can take a hike and Nina can tag along with them, cause she's a yank - and it's Aust Survivor, therefore an AUSSIE has to win it :cool:

…omg!… you’re missing so much drama at the moment… Sam has seduced Jesse behind Marks back and they are now having raw unbridled sex right now!… oh wow!… Nina just walked in on them and now they’re having a threesome!… The Pags is doing a full commentary on it… and holy shit!… Mark has just walked into their camp on the off chance that he could borrow a cup of sugar and has sprung Sam in full action with someone else and is beating his chest like a Gorilla and what’s that?… he’s doing a full Tarzan call at the top of his voice and then he lunges forward and……

…just kidding… carry on everyone… nothing to see hare… move on… move on… cheers.

…they could serve them shit on toast at the moment and they would still eat it I reckon… cheers.

…I have only one question to ask…

Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp
Who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong
Who put the bop in the bop shoo bop shoo bop
Who put the dip in the dip da dip da dip

…I’m bored shitless with tonight’s episode… cheers.

…bye Nina… you had no chance of winning this whatsoever anyway… close the door on the way out… that’s a nice dear… cheers.

Back