Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor: Blood v Water, Ep 10

3 BIG players will go this week, who will it be?

• Chucka KAHN

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • MARKy Mark

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Psycho CHRISSY (those eyes)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Nina Minnie-Me (aka Sondra sweety)

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • CROCadile Dundee

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Mad MEL Max

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • she should SHAY shankyou for shaying this long in the game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dementia DAVID who was going to wreak havoc on everyone for voting out his daughter

• BEN Nobody - classic pot plant

• Any of the other Pot-plants (cause I ran out of poll options) :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
…you received so many votes Ben because you’re a greedy selfish prick old son… cheers.

It sucks to be in a different time zone :( can't join in here and get the excitement of whats happening on the TV....

Saying that though, wow what a great episode.....

Nina - buh bye... would've loved to see you blindsided, but, meh, as long as youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur OOOOT....

Jesse, lol, I love how he's just like a typical 20 year old, full of bravado. "I'm calling the shots on this tribe, I'm running it, everybody is listening to me and doing what I want"...... nnnnnnnnn that is until, they aren't, which is almost immediately,...

Jesse asks Croc if he's still IN with the plan AND he's not, nope, I'm not voting for Ben & BIG SHOT JESSE is like, mmmm OK them... Jesse the big shot team leader didn't demand or even suggest Croc rethink his choice, in fact I don't think Jesse did anything. hahaha.... Now there's a leader if I ever saw one....:D

Hahaha... back to kindergarten youngster....

That twist in tribal council was golden, no discussion - just vote.. & then steal a player.... (I'm guessing it was due to Nina being medically blindsided :bawling:)

I was thinking that the best move they could make would be to take KJ as it leaves red team absolutely screwed, Ben is now a walking time bomb, Kahn copped a few more votes so he would be suffering from survivor paranoia .... but, I'm sure the tribe leader "Jesse" will be able to take control of the situation & sort them out :cool::bawling:

Last edited:
It's all so by the numbers now.
Nina is evacuated, so there's no room for anyone else to go.
But there's still half an hour to fill, so lets fill it with a fake tribal council, and throw in a twist just for the hell of it.

The lack of suspense is mesmerising.
WE ALREADY KNOW BEN ISN'T GOING HOME THIS WEEK BECAUSE YOU TOLD US.
Neither is Scooby, not that we know her.

Meanwhile back in the real world unaffected by behind the scenes manipulation, Jesse gets to speak (squeak) for the first time all season, and he's like "Tee hee, they don't know I be gangsta, I be runnin' this show", and Croc is like "Shoo fly don't bother me" and Chrissy is like Ï tells the whole tribe ya plan, oooops my bad!".

And Khanh remains king, knowing he doesn't even need to play his idol to beat these fools.

This show is getting to the point where even contestants will know when they see the other tribe there it’s gonna be a fake vote. And they’ll know not to waste an idol.
In theory, but Sam and Jesse & co still stuck to voting Beni out… You’d think these people would be able to sense a wind change but seem completely incapable when it’s staring them in the face!!
Should have stacked them all on Kahn.

With all these twists, you would think Alex Mav was working on this show too. Oh no it's Amelia, the one responsible for the abomination of Big Brother we have now.
So many Fisk signatures on the show. Like why do Michell & Mel only share 1 confessional count after 10 episodes between them?? Surely they could throw in a statement every episode or two? (just checked confessional stats and yes, they have just 1!!) I understand they have a narrative to paint but what could be so bad about their confessionals that it just never makes the edit for a line or two at this point?

It’s very unfair to the cast..

So many Fisk signatures on the show. Like why do Michell & Mel only share 1 confessional count after 10 episodes between them?? Surely they could throw in a statement every episode or two? (just checked confessional stats and yes, they have just 1!!) I understand they have a narrative to paint but what could be so bad about their confessionals that it just never makes the edit for a line or two at this point?

It’s very unfair to the cast..
I honestly had to look up the name of the one who isn't Mel, we've seen so little of her.
And there are 4 guys who are interchangeable, who may be cousins or brothers (Jordan? Jordy? Wally? Who knows?)

…of all the seasons of the Aussie Survivor… this season has the most laclustre cast members (other than Khan of course) that I’ve ever seen… my disinterest in these people and their fates is phenomenal… all that I care about is whether Khan wins this but if he goes… to hope that Mr and Mrs Gronk DON’T win this!… other than that…I don’t give a rat’s are… cheers

I honestly had to look up the name of the one who isn't Mel, we've seen so little of her.
And there are 4 guys who are interchangeable, who may be cousins or brothers (Jordan? Jordy? Wally? Who knows?)
I still don't know who most of them are. Thank heavens for the opening titles with names it helps me a bit but then because I rarely see the bit players open there mouths they all tend to morph into one for me.

I still don't know who most of them are. Thank heavens for the opening titles with names it helps me a bit but then because I rarely see the bit players open there mouths they all tend to morph into one for me.
:rolleyes: umm their...I blame too little sleep and not enough caffeine!

Back