Skip to main content

#AskAffable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another day on the forum and nothing new. @Kingston trolling the forums and instigating drama as usual.

Aside from my ongoing beef with DigitalCorp I can’t remember the last time I started any other drama on the forums. So you really don’t have a leg to stand on with that comment.

Also you calling me a troll is the pot calling the kettle black. Your suggestions in that thread are clearly there to stir things up.

Aside from my ongoing beef with DigitalCorp I can’t remember the last time I started any other drama on the forums. So you really don’t have a leg to stand on with that comment.

Also you calling me a troll is the pot calling the kettle black. Your suggestions in that thread are clearly there to stir things up.

Let me make this real simple for you so that even you can understand... Your post:

No one has said you should... That said the majority of this thread has pretty much been @Affable, @reepbot, and yourself jerking each other off. Hardly a noteworthy contribution.

Baiting people into replying with angst. Trying to start drama. So I do have a leg to stand on with that comment and most can see what you are doing. Maybe you should reflect before making such foolish posts.

As for the second part of your post: "Also you calling me a troll is the pot calling the kettle black. Your suggestions in that thread are clearly there to stir things up." You are wrong about that as well. Sophie Monk has been the best Australian reality TV presenter in the past couple of months and would be a good fit for the show. She's not too bland like Osher and doesn't present primarily game shows like grant. Plus, I can't see how you can call it "stirring things up" when you most likely don't even know who she is or haven't seen her TV hosting skills. As for Sonia, she has done it before and would be even better this time.

Let me make this real simple for you so that even you can understand... Your post:

Baiting people into replying with angst. Trying to start drama. So I do have a leg to stand on with that comment and most can see what you are doing. Maybe you should reflect before making such foolish posts.

As for the second part of your post: "Also you calling me a troll is the pot calling the kettle black. Your suggestions in that thread are clearly there to stir things up." You are wrong about that as well. Sophie Monk has been the best Australian reality TV presenter in the past couple of months and would be a good fit for the show. She's not too bland like Osher and doesn't present primarily game shows like grant. Plus, I can't see how you can call it "stirring things up" when you most likely don't even know who she is or haven't seen her TV hosting skills. As for Sonia, she has done it before and would be even better this time.

I’m not baiting anyone in to replying. My goal is to have the 3 of you to STFU or contribute something worthwhile to that thread. As for the remainder of your comment, in terms of me starting drama you implied it was a regular thing. I might have agreed with you if this was 5 years ago but as I said aside from an ongoing beef with DC you’d have to dig pretty deep to find any dirt on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back