Skip to main content

Are They Similar?

After having watched 2013 BB and now watching this year , it had crossed my mind that some of the house mates look/act similar? Tully vs Lisa, Maddie vs Cat and Tahan vs Aisha. I'm just wondering are they somehow related by any chance.

The only connection I know of that you mentioned above is Tully and Lisa are roommates. Jake and Tim from BB13 are roommates and can't remember if there were other connections or not but those two I know of.

In a recent interview that Tahan did, the similarities between her and Aisha were mentioned. Tahan said that Aisha auditioned for last year's BB as well, and apparently Alex told her that it was a toss-up between the two of them as to who would go into the house. It didn’t seem like they knew each other, but Tahan could see the similarities (although she said that Aisha was more like a mix of herself and Jade). :)

Last edited:
I don't see the similarity between Maddie and Cat. Maddie was far too into herself and came across very snotty.
Cat seems down to earth and level headed. With a feisty side if she needs to.

I also don't see the similarity between Tahan and Aisha. I think the comparison first started when people were saying Aisha is the best looking girl in the house, like with Tahan. Tahan was a rat bag. She stirred the pot and didn't care. Tahan was often selfish and loved a good argument.
Aisha seems very Switzerland. I certainly think she is more a Jade than anything else. I think she is very girl next door while Tahan (tho I love her) was more mistress from hell.

Also, assuming housemates are related purely because they are "similar" in my opinion is very naive.
The execs look for 'characters'. People who fit a certain role they are hoping to fill.
Someone loud and boisterous, the girl next door, the few pot plants who will get evicted early, the prankster, the one who loves to argue and debate, someone simple minded and of course a Gay guy, for example.
Each year these roles are filled, they're all going to come across similar to one another. This doesn't mean they're related.

Although of course as we know, it appears a connection to a past HM is some sort of mandatory criteria. But I don't think this has anything to do with reflecting the same 'character'.

Tahan and Aisha?

One is mean and the other is nice....I don't see it.

I thought Lisa was more like Angie and Jason like Benjamin.

Aisha and Tahan may look similar, but personality wise they are very different.

No one is similar to Tahan in my opinion, her and Mikkayla carried the girl cast last year!!

This year there is no one as RUTHLESS as them two

Okay thanks guy I didn't know I was gonna stir up anything by asking a simple question lol.. Just a simple question as I personally thought some of the ones from last year resemble ones from this year. ;)

So, this year's housemates are last year's rejects?

Back