Skip to main content

Anyone no longer bothering with the tv shows?

So when did you break in and pinch my Dear Diary ?

Yeah, I'm pretty done. I want Tim to win, and I pretty much can't stand any of the others.

- Tahan is a massive bitch. She has a big cry about how she's on the outs. Believe it or not, Tahan, it's not because they're intimidated by you, it's because you're a bitch 24/7.

- Mikkayla is getting increasingly bitchy the longer she's in the house. She's not wrong to hate on Tahan, but I'm over her constant negativity.

- Jade is obsessive and dumb as a rock. It's cringey seeing her throw herself at a human meat wall when he's clearly not fucking interested.

- Ed is the most boring person I've ever had the misfortune of seeing on TV. I don't even know what people see in him. He's like a Grecian statue -- chiseled, but lifeless. Booooooring.

- Ben is .. ugh. I've always liked him, but I'm pretty fucking over his sniveling man-child schtick. Here's your opportunity to grow the fuck up. Take it, ffs, please just take it.

- Drew is pretty and smart, but goddamn is he a little bitchy tattle-tale. That's the only thing he has, though, because the rest of him is about as interesting as a flat Coke.

- And who even cares about the intruders.

Just give the win to Tim and be done with it.

Pfft. When Ed was the hot fave to go and the voting showed hardly any difference between Ben and ed I don't think there'd be much of an issue.

Well if only Mikkayla had left last week :mad: Odds arent always right but 60% of the time, they're right everytime ;)

this week saved the show. nathan walked saving the house the boredom of a sub-5% to save eviction formality and BB's darling ben went much like bradley/michael falling in the home stretch last year. show is going to kick up a gear now.

the only HM i don't want to win is madaline and she'll be gone with sub 10% as soon as she's up. honestly could not care less who wins from the remaining 7.

all my least favourite HMs - ben, heidi, matt, caleb, lucy and jasmine are gone.

Back