Skip to main content

Anyone no longer bothering with the tv shows?

Mooseface

Little known member
Sorry (sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry) to b so mean.... But are any others stopping watching bc discussion via the forums is actually more fun AND more educational and mind broadening...???

I think discussion on these forums adds to the experience. It's nice to know what others are thinking. But I wouldn't turn to this forum just for the entertainment factor. Say what you will about the entertainment value of the show, but if everyone had the same mentality as you, there wouldn't be a show to discuss!

Yeah, I'm pretty done. I want Tim to win, and I pretty much can't stand any of the others.

- Tahan is a massive bitch. She has a big cry about how she's on the outs. Believe it or not, Tahan, it's not because they're intimidated by you, it's because you're a bitch 24/7.

- Mikkayla is getting increasingly bitchy the longer she's in the house. She's not wrong to hate on Tahan, but I'm over her constant negativity.

- Jade is obsessive and dumb as a rock. It's cringey seeing her throw herself at a human meat wall when he's clearly not fucking interested.

- Ed is the most boring person I've ever had the misfortune of seeing on TV. I don't even know what people see in him. He's like a Grecian statue -- chiseled, but lifeless. Booooooring.

- Ben is .. ugh. I've always liked him, but I'm pretty fucking over his sniveling man-child schtick. Here's your opportunity to grow the fuck up. Take it, ffs, please just take it.

- Drew is pretty and smart, but goddamn is he a little bitchy tattle-tale. That's the only thing he has, though, because the rest of him is about as interesting as a flat Coke.

- And who even cares about the intruders.

Just give the win to Tim and be done with it.

Sadly i feel obliged to announce that i have semi officially lost interest in this season. Might pop in for time to time, but not sure i feel that invested in the rest of the season, sadly, due to the last few weeks weirdnesses events (compounded with tonights result), and if not/otherwise helloooooo and ciaooooo and hopefully see you next year. (With a better show)...xxx

After Ben getting evicted over Ed, yes.

Oh with Tahan being the most saved 33% or something.

I lost faith in humanity...or the voters of BB.

After Ben getting evicted over Ed, yes.

Oh with Tahan being the most saved 33% or something.

I lost faith in humanity...or the voters of BB.

Pretty much. Ed will last till the final week and Tahan will win. Benjamin 2012 all over again. Can't wait.

I love reading the posts on here, I am in QLD and I read it all before the show started and enjoyed it very much. But I will still watch it, I wouldn't turn off the tv. Wouldn't worry me if I miss a show or two as I got you guys.

Benjamin 2012 all over again. Can't wait.
Benjamin, actually for me, was the best winner so far. He was nice, funny, confident, despite being mean and douchy (yes, the water throwing incident). His crowning moment and his proposal was just a spectacle for me. Even Sonia cried.

Tahan was mostly rude and backstabbing (have we seen her being funny, friendly, etc? not much...the girl still doesn't have friends). Oh, Mikkayla is as bad too -- Not a fan of either really.

This year is as bad as 2008. Most of the finalists are just crap, besides Tim and Jade (Drew's fine though).

So disappointed about Ben being evicted, cos I imagined him as the winner many times (or the runner up). Now I believe, sadly, the two finalists will be Ed and Tahan.

I still watch the shows but I probably wouldn't if it wasn't for this forum.
this

this forum is the only thing that makes me feel like im involved with the show....otherwise i might as well be watching Neighbours

Well I feel the show basically ended with bens eviction. It's like that song 'American pie'. The day the music died. Bb pretty much died tonight with eviction of Ben, and I am so ticked off with Eds family/supporters. They got him just a point difference in over Ben. They could have left him be evicted as it was said he would.

Alex should just reinstate Ben as they did bree and remove Ed. The votes were so close, everyone expected Ben in the finals. Just do it.

Just give the win to Tim and be done with it.

I'm the opposite - anyone to win but Tim.... he's over the top full of it.... just annoying... (& I haven't got any favourites this year, but hated the idea of Tully staying & cant stand the idea of Tim winning...)

I havent watched in weeks, especially now with daylight savings here I just read what happens and if all you on here give the ep a thumbs up I check out the best bits on youtube later. I wont bother watching tonights eviction with the grubby Ed staying, wasnt a fan of Ben really but how long will Ed hang around when he is pretty unwanted by the public at large (his family are very suspect....)

This forum is way more interesting anyway and its been like that for a while. If there was no forum I probably would completely abandon ship. So thank you to BBBA, its most certainly a great place to hang out and bitch (thats what we mostly do) haha.

Well I feel the show basically ended with bens eviction. It's like that song 'American pie'. The day the music died. Bb pretty much died tonight with eviction of Ben, and I am so ticked off with Eds family/supporters. They got him just a point difference in over Ben. They could have left him be evicted as it was said he would.

Alex should just reinstate Ben as they did bree and remove Ed. The votes were so close, everyone expected Ben in the finals. Just do it.
I love you.

I had never watched BB Aus before this year and got hooked instantly. It was a million times better than BBUK. Everyone kept telling me how brill last year's was so for the last several weeks and I am watching the daily shows of this one, and watching last year's one at the same time on youtube. Gone a bit loopy watching so much of BB Aus but I have to say so far last year's was ten times better than this years one. Far more depth to the characters. I am not that far into it yet... George has just been evicted so tonnes of it to go yet, but loving Layla, Zoe and Ben.

Sadly i feel obliged to announce that i have semi officially lost interest in this season. Might pop in for time to time, but not sure i feel that invested in the rest of the season, sadly, due to the last few weeks weirdnesses events (compounded with tonights result), and if not/otherwise helloooooo and ciaooooo and hopefully see you next year. (With a better show)...xxx

Not sure what I am going to do w my extra TIME?! Maybe get fit, take up,painting, refine a second language...

Benjamin, actually for me, was the best winner so far. He was nice, funny, confident, despite being mean and douchy (yes, the water throwing incident). His crowning moment and his proposal was just a spectacle for me. Even Sonia cried.

Tahan was mostly rude and backstabbing (have we seen her being funny, friendly, etc? not much...the girl still doesn't have friends). Oh, Mikkayla is as bad too -- Not a fan of either really.

This year is as bad as 2008. Most of the finalists are just crap, besides Tim and Jade (Drew's fine though).

So disappointed about Ben being evicted, cos I imagined him as the winner many times (or the runner up). Now I believe, sadly, the two finalists will be Ed and Tahan.

While I understand the hate for Tahan, the only thing that urks me is how has she backstabbed anyone? Backstabbing is when you turn against someone without them even knowing it. I havent seen her go against anyone at all? She's pretty direct with everyone.

While I understand the hate for Tahan, the only thing that urks me is how has she backstabbed anyone? Backstabbing is when you turn against someone without them even knowing it. I havent seen her go against anyone at all? She's pretty direct with everyone.
I confuse her behaviour with Mikkayla's a lot. Yes true, Tahan may mean and unfriendly but Mikkayla seems more of a backstabber and cowardly. Tahan, like Ben '12, is in your face, which is a good attribute, but she's still overly rude, selfish, cocky and superficial. She's only being lovey-dovey now (especially with Ben) because she's happy that she's made it far. She sort of succeeded, so to say. She only liked herself back then.

Yeah I think alot of people mix between Mikk and Tahan's behaviours, especially with the calling tahan a backstabber and a bully. Like I can easily agree with people saying she is a bitch or cocky, however people calling her a bully baffles me because she doesn't show any bullying or backstabbing attributes.

I think if she shows more of this lovey-doveyness to people she will guarantee a spot in the final.

Back