Skip to main content

Anyone Else Think Tim Could Go?

I get paid on Monday. I will vote for Tim, Tahan and Jade like crazy!!!

No way. Out of that lot no way has he got the least votes. Possibly has the most.

It would be interesting to see what happened if he did go though. Things would totally change. It's really the Tim show at the moment and everyone else are supporting actors.

Betting odds say Caleb's going now!!! ;-)) That would be great to see the shocks on their stupid faces. The cool group is not so cool after all!

Oh yes, I think he'll go alright - in a couple of months, with a big, fat $250K cheque in his hand (I hope). ;D

Betting odds say Caleb's going now!!! ;-)) That would be great to see the shocks on their stupid faces. The cool group is not so cool after all!
I would really love that! Though Tully annoys me so much I hope one of the boys (not Tim!) goes this time

I really hope that he doesn't end up going because no one votes, presuming he is safe. Wouldn't be the first time that happened in a reality TV show.

if Tim were to go and I highly doubt it, that is the point I switch channels and forego the rest of the season because it would not be worth watching.

If it was still vote to evict, he would be sunk. But his fans will save him. I'm not resting on the fact he might be safe, I'm voting just incase

I really hope that he doesn't end up going because no one votes, presuming he is safe. Wouldn't be the first time that happened in a reality TV show.

yes me too! I hardly ever vote but I will this time as I do not want to add to the complacency thinking Tim is safe and then BAM! Shock eviction.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was still vote to evict, he would be sunk. But his fans will save him. I'm not resting on the fact he might be safe, I'm voting just incase

I think Tully would be sunk if it was vote to evict...but with vote to save most likely Caleb....
Either way Tim will be safe :)

I'd forgotten about the rocks and when Tully said her's had a crack in it and then Tim came back and told Tully that her rock had broken in half and that he didn't know what it meant! That was so funny!!!!

The rocks thing reminds me far too much of Travis from 2007, but I'll give Tim the benefit of the doubt.

The rocks thing reminds me far too much of Travis from 2007, but I'll give Tim the benefit of the doubt.

I was thinking of sarah-marie and her rock garden more, nice subliminal message - more likely to mess with the drips as posted above, nice prop

It was great to see him squirm, sitting there with Caleb.
I am glad that he is still in it, despite how much of a dick I think he can be.

Yeah I was a tad dissapointed in Tim last night. He clearly showed signed of distress, something I thought he was above. I expected a cool calm collected dude but bb made him sweat bullets. lol

Back