Skip to main content

Anyone Else Think Tim Could Go?

F

Footy

I don't vote but if I did why would I bother spending money to save someone that put themself up

no way, he will go very very deep into the game
He's my favourite and I would have said that too but he got a very bad edit tonight. Plotting to get rid of other housemates. He obviously already thinks he's won it and just thinking would you really want to dig deep to save someone who is up voluntarily.

No way, everyone (including myself) loved how he completely stirred the house tonight and in particular Tully. He'll be safe.

Going by facebook, he is really popular.

So I can't see him going for quite awhile.

He bloody better not go. If he does it will just be girls curling their hair, muscle men, Heidi bitching, and Drew rubbing Tully's butt. Plus Mikkayla and Mr Clooney, so not all bad...

Nah, he's not going anywhere any time soon. Would be funny as though if he did.

Not a chance.

He's pretty much guaranteed his safety until the show ends. He's a self proclaimed narcissist and this is just cementing his position as the main character of the show. By putting himself up for eviction, he's found a way to make things all about him. He's also giving himself power in the eyes of the other housemates - if he doesn't care about being nominated, what power do they have against him? Very few of them bother to go against him anymore. He's given himself the power to do whatever he likes in there with minimal repercussions - he can wind them up all he likes and they still will be hesitant to nominate him. He knows how to work the public and he knows they are on his side too.

Nominating himself is just a way of stating it to the other housemates. "I am not scared of eviction, I know I will survive. Go ahead: nominate me and throw that vote away." Will anybody be willing to bother nominating him after this ever again? He's given himself power inside the house and power outside the house.

He knows how to play this game and I just love it.

Back