Skip to main content

Anyone Else Think Tim Could Go?

That would be a huge shock. Plus, there is no one else up who screams "must save" (to me anyway, I'm sure Ed and Caleb have inexplicable fan bases)

When the rocks were mentioned, remember Matt's reaction he wanted to know about them etc.

Tim was pushing Tully's buttons, when he said hers split in two. lol

And then innocently saying, what does that mean.

He also let them know (in a roundabout way) that Tully can't be trusted with 'secrets' as she was the only one he told.

I'd forgotten about the rocks and when Tully said her's had a crack in it and then Tim came back and told Tully that her rock had broken in half and that he didn't know what it meant! That was so funny!!!!

I was positive I wouldn't be spending any money on Big Brother this year but I've already shot a few votes Tim's way. He wont go.

Can they stop camera crew/production people voting?

They are probably not allowed to, told this - but how can you really stop them?

And wouldn't they spend at least a bit to ensure they stay entertained by legend Tim.

And just a small note re Tim and his rocks - anyone remember Sarah Marie and her rocks, hmm???

He's a smart boy, he's sent a subliminal message out, and most people don't even remember why it connects resonates.

Tim is more like Sarah Marie than any other, annoyingly funny and charming, and with a good broad understanding of the whole house.
But Tim is 100 times better, smarter, funnier, intentional - Sarah Marie was just a happy accident, Tim is real creative talent.

Think a lot of ppl who actually want Tim to stay won't bother voting to save him because they figure he'll be safe anyway.
A risk that he might go because of this complacency.

Can they stop camera crew/production people voting?

They are probably not allowed to, told this - but how can you really stop them?

And wouldn't they spend at least a bit to ensure they stay entertained by legend Tim.

Good ?,
thought about this, what percentage does the BB production /endemol make from the votes, especially the FB votes.

if they receive 100% back from the FB votes, they could control who stays in for ratings at a cost of $0.00.

here's hoping this is true so Tulley remains in the house longer.
i couldn't care less if the BB production somehow control who was evicted, as long as they evict the boring HM's who are nothing more than screen filler.

Think a lot of ppl who actually want Tim to stay won't bother voting to save him because they figure he'll be safe anyway.
A risk that he might go because of this complacency.

That's what I'm thinking too. I think that would be the only way he'd be going home this week. I'm Hoping he stays.

I threw about $10 worth of votes Tim's way. I've never voted before, in any season, but he's worth it.

I would be really surprised. Like, I would go into Tully style level of shock if he got evicted.

I'm not sure who is going TBH, but I am leaning towards Ed or Caleb. I will miss seeing Jade going SWF on Ed, but I don't think he brings a great deal to my viewing experience. Tim, on the other hand, basically makes the show so it is not difficult to picture him having a large fanbase.

I don't think there is even much of a revolt over his antics that might lead to people voting saving others to try kick him out.

That's what I'm thinking too. I think that would be the only way he'd be going home this week. I'm Hoping he stays.

Think he should be OK if ppl bother to vote.
Same here -how boring would it be in there without him !!

I echo these sentiments.
So lets grab a coffee and wax lyrical all night ... (*squeeeee*) :)

In all the seasons of watching, out of all the tryhards who want to "play the game", or "shake things up", or "challenge Big Brother", out of all the amateur strategists ... Tim is nailing it.

He went IN with a plan of divide and conquer.
Isolate the weak links and exploit them in order to survive week to week.

His nominations are tactical and with a greater purpose in mind.
He's trying his best NOT to show it, but he is constantly scheming to facilitate nomination outcomes.

Three key things I've noticed that show me how astute he's playing this series : (a) when he let slip his strategy regarding Drew while bemoaning his time spent with girls. He said "Maybe that's how I beat him .... (Other HM : "What ?") ... Oh nothing."

(b) Identifying Caleb in nominations as a 'sheep' who's dependant on group harmony to ensure his safety as a HM.

(c) Identifying with Drew in the Presidential Suite, that the secret to bringing down Ed was to encourage a relationship with Jade.

All of that ... just a f*cking masterful display of how to concoct the game to work your way, while oblivious others are there "for the experience", etc, etc

Oh ... I forgot one more thing (I've edited this to include it) ... the Rocks !!! Hahahaha. I'd be willing to bet he's actually not doing anything with them, other than trying to mess with minds getting the others to watch him and comment "look at him / what's he up to? / He's been there for almost an hour !".

THIS x 1000 :D

Back