Skip to main content

Anyone else seeing Ben Zabel's show tonight?

I was reading somewhere today that Ben only posted on fb/Instagram after his hospital admission was leaked to the media, and that the overdose was an accident during a panic attack, not deliberate or a suicide attempt.
I always wondered if it was just an accidental overdose of sorts. Ben was taking quite a few different types of medication at the time

I always wondered if it was just an accidental overdose of sorts. Ben was taking quite a few different types of medication at the time
Yeah, the released him the next day.. that doesn't happen with suicidal people.they get held in the hospital.

For those who don't frequent the HM sub-forum, Studio10 posted the whole interview on YT. They gave him more airtime on their morning chat show than Nine EVER did. It answers SOME of the questions we've all had.

(Thanks to @Veronica2005 for locating the video)

Thank you for reposting this. On one hand it's heartbreaking but on the other it's quite inspiring for me to work harder with a couple of people I know based on what Ben and even Jessica said. I jumped off the Ben train quite early last year but I wouldn't wish this struggle on anyone and I'm really happy Ten gave him the opportunity to properly talk as it's answered a lot of questions I've had about him.

Back