Skip to main content

Anti-Gretel's 2015 AWARDS

The list is worse than shitty

It is deplorable

Yet the year was coming to a close...and without the chance of a trophy, some people would just haemmorhage
I mean I was expecting the following:

1. Best Tits - Poster 2015
2. Hottest arse - Poster 2015
3. Other than Anti-Gretel, best schlong 2015

Something along the lines of this.

I mean I was expecting the following:

1. Best Tits - Poster 2015
2. Hottest arse - Poster 2015
3. Other than Anti-Gretel, best schlong 2015

Something along the lines of this.

The unexpected trumps the expected each and every time

Be it good,bad or indifferent

Variety is the spice of life ..it is also a US publication dealing with the entertainment industry

PS////.

can you people PLEASE PLEASE show some decorum and class and NOT misspell the names of forum members that you are voting for; It is NOT impressive or funny

It is @reepbot, not @creepstalkerbot
Its is TRALA, not TRAILA PARK TRASH
It is mooseface, NOT faceOfaMoose
It is Khun Khun, NOT Khun, Not K, NOT knunny
It is BLEACHY_DUDE, not Father Mulcahy from *M*A*S*H*
It is @Consuela , NOT concertchick

and the list goes ON

Do not shoot the messenger, THESE are the names i am expected to translate into regular names...I never even knew there was an AFFABLE poster here

Carry on and best of luck to ALL....

PS////.

can you people PLEASE PLEASE show some decorum and class and NOT misspell the names of forum members that you are voting for; It is NOT impressive or funny

It is @reepbot, not @creepstalkerbot
Its is TRALA, not TRAILA PARK TRASH
It is mooseface, NOT faceOfaMoose
It is Khun Khun, NOT Khun, Not K, NOT knunny
It is BLEACHY_DUDE, not Father Mulcahy from *M*A*S*H*
It is @Consuela , NOT concertchick

and the list goes ON

Do not shoot the messenger, THESE are the names i am expected to translate into regular names...I never even knew there was an AFFABLE poster here

Carry on and best of luck to ALL....

Wtf, who voted for me? :p

I hope young Affable wins one. I will miss him.
The acceptance/farewell speech would be memorable.
Highly likely he might Vanderpump a few people on the way out.

Affable needs every voter thus far to withdraw their votes and replace their choice with his name to have ANY chance - and that is over and above the fake accounts he must arrange to vote for himself

CONCLUSION : With most of the votes we can expect IN ( 32 unique voters ) Affable can only win if we create a 6th category for "also rans"

save the speech

Oh well. Will have to settle on the farewell speech then. Probably better he just concentrate on one speech anyway. More focus.

A speech without having won an award is like turning up to the petrol station by foot and chatting to the bowser

Let it go

His speech when he leaves the forum on December 31st as he declared. I am sure he will want to say his goodbyes.
The only thing I might be letting go is tears if he gets too emotional in his parting words.

Back