Skip to main content

Anti-Gretel's 2015 AWARDS

OKAY

HERE WE ARE DECEMBER 2015 and my good mate @Consuela is STILL basking in the glory of their 2014 spectacular AWARDS ( Speccy's ) and has yet to awaken from the dream and associated kudos to prepare the 2015 AWARDS

So here i is.

DEMZ RULELZ, BITCHES :

1. Anyone nominating or announcing their votes will be BANNED from the entire AWARDS ( nominations, awards, comments, local McDonalds, touching themselves for 7 days , local churches, and the 2016 Anti-Gretel Awards too )

2. Votes will be cast into my inbox ONLY

3. Votes will be collated by me and released 31/12/2015

4. or the next day, depends if i score a root New Year's, the jury is out, so dunno

5. Category suggestions are frowned upon and highly disrespectful to the @Consuela OFFICIAL awards and will be ignored

So, without further (Mountain) adieu :

1. Best Overall Poster 2015
2. Funniest Poster 2015
3. Other than Anti-Gretel best Troll 2015
4. Ready To Fight Anyone Anytime 2015
5. Which 2001 - 2014 Housemate is @reepbot Likely To Be 2015

Very simple
Very easy

NO SPOILERS

OKAY

HERE WE ARE DECEMBER 2015 and my good mate @Consuela is STILL basking in the glory of their 2014 spectacular AWARDS ( Speccy's ) and has yet to awaken from the dream and associated kudos to prepare the 2015 AWARDS

So here i is.

DEMZ RULELZ, BITCHES :

1. Anyone nominating or announcing their votes will be BANNED from the entire AWARDS ( nominations, awards, comments, local McDonalds, touching themselves for 7 days , local churches, and the 2016 Anti-Gretel Awards too )

2. Votes will be cast into my inbox ONLY

3. Votes will be collated by me and released 31/12/2015

4. or the next day, depends if i score a root New Year's, the jury is out, so dunno

5. Category suggestions are frowned upon and highly disrespectful to the @Consuela OFFICIAL awards and will be ignored

So, without further (Mountain) adieu :

1. Best Overall Poster 2015
2. Funniest Poster 2015
3. Other than Anti-Gretel best Troll 2015
4. Ready To Fight Anyone Anytime 2015
5. Which 2001 - 2014 Housemate is @reepbot Likely To Be 2015

Very simple
Very easy

NO SPOILERS

3 of you have casted your votes

Already

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Go out and get some fresh air; Allow us introverts to live here 25/7

What an underwhelming list of categories....

@AntiGretel you would not even be able to organise a piss up in a brewery.

Agreed

and

Agreed

Far be it from ME to take away from the official @Consuela AWARDS, the ONLY awards that matter

These awards are a shout out to all us narcissists that cannot orgasm unless we see our names in print ( or someone spits on our backs )

Either/Or

4 out of 5 in the bag!
kfDxA5qzj88oFiPn6E2RcZAFk5Wyxq2zl7RN3opqN20w05q7xkwlqThtgLpvWvabRZlLAZLOv9FLL7pN6oaMReYus6wpRVMuSnQspZrvA_BvVrNLR2mGRpPcLBKu5WHs3jPe9YtxIcVMk0JoBUIFbN-Fu8WhMoGo14PzBciQOdBUmDrNtCRwRZjXvYPKbMEzYZ4x9EKhJ39DX5wJEpKm2-QsbTXHQ5Z9cAfUBmrJGF5Gt582eeTLNcons2i7=w494-h244-nc

zv9IMLTVUBrYn35xp3b-SkAWbaresAPZiLsLQH97oHxZoUa1HVAlYYdRXhvkXQhjo_U-h4IilvYqyGd6-bewWQ87uqdvk7J-rHkrPO88RP2CkaolKe_xzUZiuq1O=w480-h270-nc

just on 2 hours into the 10 day voting window and NINE of you have voted, with 3 of you making no secret of just how weak the categories are, 4 of you wishing me season;s greetings and 2 of you too rude to add a comment after the 5 votes

CONTINUE !!

13 votes in the inBox and we have a CLEAR leader in category 1 and category 3 has a clear leader as well

They may or may not be the same person, hope that is clear

That phrase actually means we had advanced notice of a naive mug, so yes :), it's true.

Everyone knows that they are ahead of the pack in all instances in life....
Occasionally, we are SO far behind the leaders that we assume we are in front,when,in fact, we are last.
In this instance, i am the guy on the couch with the pizza and pepsi awaiting 2 hookers that can see the ENTIRE number of entrants on split screens and their respective placings.
Information is power:
Powerful information is the key.

Back