Skip to main content

All The Skye Bashing Threads

Evan44

Pretty obvious David fans and Priya fans are targeting Skye because she is a threat to their two favourites winning.
Not going to make an iota of difference, Skye's fanbase does not belong to this particular group.

Pretty obvious David fans and Priya fans are targeting Skye because she is a threat to their two favourites winning.
Not going to make an iota of difference, Skye's fanbase does not belong to this particular group.

Er, yes it does! There is a select group of people here who like both Priya and Skye, and other Priya fans try to be kind to us. I don't know about the Clan Davide, or the greater world for that matter. I am sure there is some crossover. Skye is just an easy target.

PS: I am also really sick of all the Skye-bashing.

Boo hoo have a whinge. Just because people are finally seeing the real Skye and are not liking what they see doesn't mean they're a Priya or David fan. Seems it's alright to have all theses threads bashing other HMs but oh no, not poor widdle Skye! She's only 20!

P.S. Whatever happened to the "She has a learning disability" excuse?

I think people are just trying to feel a little something, get an ounce of excitement out of what has been a pretty lack-lustre and mis-managed season. If loving Skye when all about you hate her, or if bashing Skye in the face of staunch defence gives you a little pleasure or distraction, then, okay. I can't care about anyone this year, and feel flat after a great ride last year. David is okay. Ryan too. Priya is annoying me a little, but meh. I can see she is an okay adult. Skye is probably the most polarising of the people there, because some people love her and others see the lips, the selfishness and think she's a thicko. This confrontation is probably the penultimate high, before the sputtering guilty pphhuut of the finale.

I'm a Penny fan but really pretty meh on everyone. Was a fan of Skye for probably the first month but have done a complete 180 on her. She was playing "dumb but sweet" which worked for her but its a hard act to keep up for so long so now its become "dumb and bitchy/arrogant/vapid"

I don't think Prisus or Gravid stans really care either way.[DOUBLEPOST=1415840958][/DOUBLEPOST]
just imagine how dull a house consisting of only david, ryan, clawson, etc would actually be :yawn:

Yuck.

Would they use the FORBIDDEN RECORDINGS as a form of EUTHANASIA?

I'm a Penny fan but really pretty meh on everyone. Was a fan of Skye for probably the first month but have done a complete 180 on her. She was playing "dumb but sweet" which worked for her but its a hard act to keep up for so long so now its become "dumb and bitchy/arrogant/vapid"

I agree. I really dislike Skye. She is very annoying and I think what bothers me most is that many buy her act.
BUT, Marsha Brady does bring out a good point. Love her or hate her, she provides the show with some wild moments.
I question how much production has to do with some of them. On US show, Production interferes a ton. You notice things on live feeds.

I am no Skye fan, far from it, but taking anything she does in the house and making a Skye hate thread out of it is funny in a way, because it is obvious what the motivations are of the fans of 2 other housemates in particular.
The same thing was done in relation to Ben last year.

Penny is just as entertaining without being a whiny, arrogant brat.

Skye is an easy target- not packing her bag for eviction, cleaning dog shit with a sponge and leaving that sponge in the sink, laughing through one minutes silence. And that's all in the last 2 days.

skyes time is over shes nothing more than an airhead that was amusing
at first but now her antics are annoying
its time she goes it's only the teenies that are voting for her
i was hoping she'd be evicted last night to burst her arrogant bubble
can't wait till sonia says thoses magic words "its time to go SKYE"

I am no Skye fan, far from it, but taking anything she does in the house and making a Skye hate thread out of it is funny in a way, because it is obvious what the motivations are of the fans of 2 other housemates in particular.
The same thing was done in relation to Ben last year.

You've started half of them fool
So stop doing that and we should be set.

Pretty sure that people who dislike Skye just dislike Syke. My urge to punch her in the face has nothing to do with David or Priya and is entirely based on her arrogance, constant checking herself out in the mirrors and brattish, spoiled behaviour.

I think Skye has been playing the best game in the house. She might wanna pull back on the cockiness, but otherwise she has run rings around most of the HMs.

I used to like Skye up until about 2 weeks ago when she didn't save Leo from the Sanct, and she made those comments about Ryan when Leo was in the Sanct, and it's only been downhill more since then.

Oh and I'm not a fan of David or Priya's either. Penny's probably my fave now if i was forced to pick one however i'm fairly ambivalent about all of them.

I'm a Priya fan and I'm neutral towards Skye.

Priya fans shouldn't hate on her either way, because her and Skye are allies.

Back