Skip to main content

All The Skye Bashing Threads

There are no allies...not in that house! It's each to their own,all of them predictable,annoying and frustrating in
their attempt to win over a deluded public and convince folk,not too cleverly,that any one of them are worthy winners of $200...
These forums, and the people participating,have given me more fun and entertainment,than watching the heavily edited B.B..
but I will watch it excruciatingly to the end and no doubt scream my disapproval at whoever the unworthy winner may be,turning off the t.v as I did when Ben,won in 2012...
B.B last years winner Tim,love or hate him...created entertaining and hilarious scenarios that had me hooked!
For me,he was a worthy winner but unfortunately it raised the bar,in relation to expectations this series...
This year so far,apart from the odd state of humor and laughter at some of the antics of the H.M's,Penny has had me in absolute hysterics and that goes a long way to win me over...laughter is everything in my book...it is unforgettable..Not so,with boring house politics,argumentative,rude and fake personalities that provoke a public following of certain H.M's...

J.J xo

I think Skye has been playing the best game in the house. She might wanna pull back on the cockiness, but otherwise she has run rings around most of the HMs.
Skye is clueless and has no self insight. She's dumb as a bag of hammers.

B.B last years winner Tim,love or hate him...created entertaining and hilarious scenarios that had me hooked!
For me,he was a worthy winner but unfortunately it raised the bar,in relation to expectations this series...
Tim is the master manipilator. A few are trying to manipulate this year but don't have Tim's finesse.

Skye is clueless and has no self insight. She's dumb as a bag of hammers.

5p93hTU.gif

Skye was my favourite. But attitude has turned me off. Not really into anyone this year.

Back