Skip to main content

All Stars in 2021? - Wish List & Discussion

Also, fault on my behalf I worded wrong, I was originally meant to say chuck in a few younger hotties
It would tend to slant toward the Nine/Seven eras though.

Anyway I am out of this convo. Except to say NO to Tully. :vomit:

A version with previous housemates could be great for fans but commercially I think a second Celebrity Big Brother Australia would be more successful.

The time has largely passed for an All Stars dominated from people from the Ten era. In reality if Big Brother is recommissioned next year they need to keep moving forward - I think Seven would rather two brand new series than one of them being All Stars, then doing an All Stars of their own using housemates from their era a year or two later.

The time has largely passed for an All Stars dominated from people from the Ten era. In reality if Big Brother is recommissioned next year they need to keep moving forward - I think Seven would rather two brand new series than one of them being All Stars, then doing an All Stars of their own using housemates from their era a year or two later.
True. Its not only spanning eras but spanning the various production elements. What may have been a winner in a ten era was most probably never going to be a winner in a nine era. In a seven era-we have bad driving and tea. Go figure.

Yeah. Look, this has mainly popped up because the idea is being mentioned a fair bit in the media recently.

Obviously not reliable sources - but I know Sonia was posed the question recently (can't recall where), and one of the morning show programs have mentioned the possibility on numerous occasions when discussing the new season. The "Who do you think should be on a BB: All Stars?" is being asked to numerous HMs past and present on a certain nightly blog at the moment too. So naturally, it's a concept that is clearly being considered by multiple parties and that's really where the theory has derived from.

I mean, just like that second season of CBB which was commissioned for 2015 before being shelved... whether anything comes of it, who knows...

All good mickey.(hope you dont mind i call you that. I feel comfortable with imparting colloquialisms with those I like.)
Twas a good subject and discussion.

Probably will be howled down and thats ok.
But I just find ol sonia a bit..umm dim.
Lovely person I m sure but doesnt have the nous or keen perception to be an adequate host. Far less a narrator..
Just bland and very pedestrian.

Reactions: kxk
Probably will be howled down and thats ok.
But I just find ol sonia a bit..umm dim.
Lovely person I m sure but doesnt have the nous or keen perception to be an adequate host. Far less a narrator..
Just bland and very pedestrian.

Why would you be howled down? Sonia is hated here due to her poor hosting skills and bigotry.

Im just aware of "stan" culture/ lol. not really.
I so outside to the rythmn of the forum but i try to contribute somewhat funnys in my own inimitable way.
I stan everyone in this forum. Well, perhaps not the odd one or two.

Who would you have?
As long as capper is involved Im on board.

I would like something similar to Celebrity Big Brother UK seasons that had domestic and international celebrities.

Domestic
Pete Evans
Roxy Jacenko
Lisa Oldfield
Jessica Mauboy
Todd McKenney
Warwick Capper
Nick Kyrgios
Jessika Power
Yumi Stynes
Gretel Killeen
Mark Holden
Flume

International
Conchita Wurst
Countess Luann de Lesseps
Kim Woodburn

I would like something similar to Celebrity Big Brother UK seasons that had domestic and international celebrities.

Domestic
Pete Evans
Roxy Jacenko
Lisa Oldfield
Jessica Mauboy
Todd McKenney
Warwick Capper
Nick Kyrgios
Jessika Power
Yumi Stynes
Gretel Killeen
Mark Holden
Flume

International
Conchita Wurst
Countess Luann de Lesseps
Kim Woodburn
Now. forum comparisons to those listed @Beach
lol

I know you hated him @Theorist but all good series needs a villain so Michael McCoy(I'm biased as he is my favourite housemate of all time) should be in there!

I agree with your top choice of Paul Dyer, he'd be fantastic. Tim Dormer would also be asked without a doubt and they'd try and get the best known housemates like Sara-Marie, Reggie and Fitzy. I think from the 9 era only Tim and Tully would be considered, possibly Tahan as well. Maybe Skye actually.

Warwick Capper

He was on an interview on Channel 44 tonight, talking about his Big Brother experience and insulting Sara Marie as much as possible.
As well as his version of the exposing himself and being kicked out incident.

I know you hated him @Theorist but all good series needs a villain so Michael McCoy(I'm biased as he is my favourite housemate of all time) should be in there!

I agree with your top choice of Paul Dyer, he'd be fantastic. Tim Dormer would also be asked without a doubt and they'd try and get the best known housemates like Sara-Marie, Reggie and Fitzy. I think from the 9 era only Tim and Tully would be considered, possibly Tahan as well. Maybe Skye actually.

If they stick with the current format as is I’d love to see Tahan... She’s a fan of BBCAN and I’d love to see what she’s picked up.

As for Tim I’m on the fence on whether he’d even do it again... If he went in again it would be his third BB in a decade.

Tahan is a big survivor fan...... I keep hoping for her to turn up on 10s survivor, think she could be good at survivor

Pass on All Stars. One of the many reasons why it won't work is that you won't get what you want from past HMs in the new format.

I do suspect that Celeb will happen.

Back