Skip to main content

All 3 Housemates are deserving of the Win

This thread represents that deserving is a matter of opinion and the fact that all three are there means they deserve to be because the fans think so too, it's supposed to be a positive thread, so lets keep it that way!

I hope Tim wins and I don't really care about 2nd or 3rd but saying Jade DESERVES to be in the final is laughable to me.
i've asked this before but im gonna go with it again.

who sets the criteria for deservedness and how do you measure it?

far as i can tell the only way to judge it in this game is by the amount of votes received. so Jade definitely deserves to be in the final 3 and if she gets the most votes then she's a deserving winner.

I agree, they are all deserving of their place in the final. They've done well to make it this far.

i've asked this before but im gonna go with it again.

who sets the criteria for deservedness and how do you measure it?

far as i can tell the only way to judge it in this game is by the amount of votes received. so Jade definitely deserves to be in the final 3 and if she gets the most votes then she's a deserving winner.

I understand your logic. But to answer your question, what hat I meant was that I don't think Jade was entertaining enough or played the game hard enough to deserve to be in the final. I think she got lucky and it was by default that she survived. I think all she wanted/wants is Ed and winning BB is a distant second. That's just my opinion.

I understand your logic. But to answer your question, what hat I meant was that I don't think Jade was entertaining enough or played the game hard enough to deserve to be in the final. I think she got lucky and it was by default that she survived. I think all she wanted/wants is Ed and winning BB is a distant second. That's just my opinion.

She's never gotten less than the second most amount of saves, and that was even back when there were 6 people up. She hasn't been lucky, she's been well loved and that's indicated by her spot in the top 3. Your personal feelings on the HMs left don't matter, they all deserve to be there. They're the 3 that have appealed to the most fans. Just because Jade doesn't appeal to you doesn't mean she doesn't deserve to be there.

so you think being entertaining and game playing is what makes a housemate deserving....fair enough.

but entertaining is a very subjective thing. what you find entertaining others may not.

and as for game playing, there are many ways to go about it. overtly like Tim or in a more subtle fashion like Jade but that doesnt mean one is playing harder than the other.

for me its a popularity contest so the most deserving is the most popular and the best indicator of that is the public vote (although even that has glaring flaws)

vote Tahan :)

so you think being entertaining and game playing is what makes a housemate deserving....fair enough.

but entertaining is a very subjective thing. what you find entertaining others may not.

and as for game playing, there are many ways to go about it. overtly like Tim or in a more subtle fashion like Jade but that doesnt mean one is playing harder than the other.

for me its a popularity contest so the most deserving is the most popular and the best indicator of that is the public vote (although even that has glaring flaws)

vote Tahan :)

Yes, at the end of the day it is a popularity contest, fair point. At least you didn't tell me that "my personal feelings on the housemates don't' mater." ;) When I say Tim is more deserving of the win, it's because I feel he gave more to the series than any other housemate, but if he doesn't win because he didn't get the most votes, than fair enough.

Yes, at the end of the day it is a popularity contest, fair point. At least you didn't tell me that "my personal feelings on the housemates don't' mater." ;) When I say Tim is more deserving of the win, it's because I feel he gave more to the series than any other housemate, but if he doesn't win because he didn't get the most votes, than fair enough.
Well because your personal feelings with regards to Jade were puzzling.
She's a lot of things but saying she got lucky or is there by default doesn't make sense at all - She's been saved convincingly everytime she's been up, there's a large majority of housemates that are backing her to win and her appreciation thread is approaching 400 pages.

Default and lucky would be someone that was rarely up for nomination, who scraped through a few evictions and had really avoided any sort of conflict - That's more like Ed to me.

I didn't mean that your personal feelings specifically didn't matter, but that none of our personal feelings towards the HMs mean much in terms of them deserving to be there. We're all going to like and dislike certain people but at the end of the day those 3 have made it to the top 3 so they obviously all deserve to be there no matter how we feel about them personally.

I didn't mean that your personal feelings specifically didn't matter, but that none of our personal feelings towards the HMs mean much in terms of them deserving to be there. We're all going to like and dislike certain people but at the end of the day those 3 have made it to the top 3 so they obviously all deserve to be there no matter how we feel about them personally.

Got it :) Thanks. I'm looking forward to the final tonight…. it's good that it's close, makes it more interesting. I got off my butt and contacted my friend in Sydney to call in $100 for my favorite - it took a while but I feel that I did my part no matter the outcome.

Got it :) Thanks. I'm looking forward to the final tonight…. it's good that it's close, makes it more interesting. I got off my butt and contacted my friend in Sydney to call in $100 for my favorite - it took a while but I feel that I did my part no matter the outcome.

Yeah, sorry if you thought I was insulting you. I could have worded it better lol. And yeah, I'm so excited for tonight too. I'm really happy with whoever wins :)

Personally, I will not be happy if Jade wins... Not even for a second have I found her entertaining.
I would prefer there to be no winner at all!!

Back