Skip to main content

All 3 Housemates are deserving of the Win

rachael92

I don't have an issue with people saying they like or dislike certain housemates, that's fine. However If you think only 1 of them is 'deserving' of the win then that's taking it a bit too far. The fact that all 3 of them have made it to that spot show that they have dedicated fans, and they have those fans for valid reasons.

Tim has been extroverted and a prankster almost all series. He's the 'jokester' who has a serious side. Most of us disliked him at the start, and some have grown to love him a lot. He's naturally funny. Tim fans love him because of his spontaneous nature. He's given us all a laugh.

Tahan has been labelled many things, but she's been true to herself in the house. She's said that she's there to win, and though that may turn some people off, it makes others love her. She's been honest with her emotions and is also very beautiful. Some view it as bitching, some don't. It doesn't matter, really. Tahan's appeal is obvious, though that's not appealing to everybody.

Jade's fans are probably those who relate to her personality. Throughout the game she's remained true to herself, allowed herself to open up, supported her friends, and shown a kind & motherly nature. It's these traits that appeal to her fans. Jade may not always be bouncing around with energy, but from late night feast shows, we know she lets her hair down when she wants to.

All the housemates represent different personalities, and they are all equally deserving. They have worked to be there, if they hadn't, they wouldn't still be there.

Despite your good insight, I still disagree.

*Tim should've been gone at top 6 to the least.

*Tahan should've been evicted a long time ago.

*Jade, despite being nice, was ruined by Ed -- She also should've gone at 6-7th place.

I'm not too happy with the top 3. But I'd like it if Jade wins.

*Jade, despite being nice, was ruined by Ed -- She also should've gone at 6-7th place.

And that is your opinion, OP has looked at it from a unbiased angle, you can't believe the rest of the viewers should all have the same opinion as yourself.

I agree about Tahan but if there was another top 3 I'm sure they'd all be deserving for different reasons too - main point of this post is to look past individual like/dislike

(in other words, I like positivity, and am attempting to spread some :p)

And that is your opinion, OP has looked at it from a unbiased angle, you can't believe the rest of the viewers should all have the same opinion as yourself.
Of course they shouldn't, you idiot. But aren't we here to voice our opinions? That's why there's a 'reply' button you idiot.

Did I ever say "hey people, please follow my opinion", you idiot? No, you idiot. Now you get me, fool?

[MENTION=34842]rachael92[/MENTION],

I actually see positivity in them. But it isn't that much to see them win. As I said, only Jade comes close. And that's my humble opinion. ;)

[MENTION=34842]rachael92[/MENTION],

I actually see positivity in them. But it isn't that much to see them win. As I said, only Jade comes close. And that's my humble opinion. ;)

Meh, that's fine.

Who would you put in their places?

Ben, Tully and Drew

Or

Ben, Jade and Drew (if Tully is too intense for you people)

I would've been happy with Drew in the top 2 as well.

So going off your earlier post, you would've liked Tahan to leave when Tully did & Jade to leave when Ben did, with Tim leaving instead of Drew last night

I don't have an issue with people saying they like or dislike certain housemates, that's fine. However If you think only 1 of them is 'deserving' of the win then that's taking it a bit too far. The fact that all 3 of them have made it to that spot show that they have dedicated fans, and they have those fans for valid reasons.

Tim has been extroverted and a prankster almost all series. He's the 'jokester' who has a serious side. Most of us disliked him at the start, and some have grown to love him a lot. He's naturally funny. Tim fans love him because of his spontaneous nature. He's given us all a laugh.

Tahan has been labelled many things, but she's been true to herself in the house. She's said that she's there to win, and though that may turn some people off, it makes others love her. She's been honest with her emotions and is also very beautiful. Some view it as bitching, some don't. It doesn't matter, really. Tahan's appeal is obvious, though that's not appealing to everybody.

Jade's fans are probably those who relate to her personality. Throughout the game she's remained true to herself, allowed herself to open up, supported her friends, and shown a kind & motherly nature. It's these traits that appeal to her fans. Jade may not always be bouncing around with energy, but from late night feast shows, we know she lets her hair down when she wants to.

All the housemates represent different personalities, and they are all equally deserving. They have worked to be there, if they hadn't, they wouldn't still be there.
This is a great post!
All three are deserving winners. Out of the 3 each person may have their individual favorite. But they are all definitely worthy winners as opposed to many other people in Australia. They are all true to themselves and have never changed to try and win the game.
Well said.

I would've been happy with Drew in the top 2 as well.

So going off your earlier post, you would've liked Tahan to leave when Tully did & Jade to leave when Ben did, with Tim leaving instead of Drew last night
Quite close.

Oh, I would've liked it if the Sisters went as far as top 5 (my ideal top 5):

1. Ben
2. Tully
3. Drew
4. Jade
5. Katie/Lucy

Quite close.

Oh, I would've liked it if the Sisters went as far as top 5 (my ideal top 5):

1. Ben
2. Tully
3. Drew
4. Jade
5. Katie/Lucy

That would've been nice, but with Tim instead of Tully (sorry, lol) I like her outside of the house & she's cool but I wanted her off my tv

I agree with OP but also one way to think if they deserve it is to name 10 things that they have done in the house that you remember! Im going to do Tahan since im obviously her fan.

1. Breaking into the spa on the first night
2. Having to wear everyones clothes
3. The hairdryer vs ice cream situation
4. Throwing tim's jacket over the wall
5. The pancake saga
6. Ben and Tahans impressions of the nominated housemates when everyone was up
7. Nominating mikkayla infront of her
8. Her imitation of mikk (not the best :( )
9. Calling Mikk and Jade out for the ditch and dirt comment
10. 3rd wheeling Jed's date

Those are things that role off the tongue and im sure you can find some for your housemate too, so they all deserve to be there.

I agree with OP. At the end of the day, its not about who's the most entertaining, who's the funniest, who's the nicest etc, its about who Australia connects with the most.So whoever gets the most votes deserves their win.

When I think of Jade ALL I think about is her chasing Ed. To me, that's all she's done in the game and I think she should have been gone a long time ago. Drew should be in her spot- he had his Jade moments, Tully moments, but was also good friends with Tim and Boog. Jade is there by default, because people hated Ed and felt sorry for her and because of the anti-Tahan fans, etc. I hope Tim wins and I don't really care about 2nd or 3rd but saying Jade DESERVES to be in the final is laughable to me.

I think it's time that Drew fans accept that he was evicted, it wasn't even close either....Jade deserves to be there and his fans really need to respect that.
If they should be angry at anyone, it's Tully for completely ruining his chances of winning, not Jade.

Back