Skip to main content

Alex is at the BB Conference

Can anyone enhance what it says on his notepad? I had a quick try, it's beyond me.

(Large image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4oYxXLCUAEcgin.jpg:large ).

I can't work it out but it SHOULD say:

Sorry BBAU was a stain on all BB stands for this year. I am ashamed I was part of that shit. The only positive things to come out of it this year, were David and the fact Mike Goldman had little air time. TY.

It has to be. Why else would he bother going there if he has no BB related job guaranteed for next year?
You're forgetting that the status of BB on Nine is still completly up in the air. NO ONE knows if it is or isn't coming back next year, not even Nine themselves yet, therefore the BB producers and co. still need to prepare themselves and go about business as usual in the event that it is renewed. Same reason as to why they opened the HM "applications of interest" online.

They have to be ready in case they do get the green light. But it doesn't mean it definitely will be yet.

Pic just in of Alex at the conference:

34p0s2t.jpg

Alex has tweeted that he is in Rotterdam at the BB Conference.

They are Celebrating 15 years of BB.

What will the next year BB envolve ?
I can't wait to find out :) would love to be watching this conference!!!! haha Hope Big Brother does return next year! I'm watching you :) hahaha

Reactions: Mav
I love the fact they gave him a corner seat! So he would be uncomfortable with someone elses legs sticking into him. They must now what an anus he his

I do fan girl a little bit at this though. Like, a Big Brother conference - it's basically this place in real life. :inlove:

Although we would never invite Alex Mav...

We could invite him as a punching bag! Thats probably his greatest "Good Aligned" achievement he will ever amount to. His biggest Evil achievement is... well I shouldn't need to tell you.

I wonder if they have a punishment chamber for naughty producers where they get chained up and irate viewers can pelt them with rotten tomatoes
I would think they would repeatedly fill and unfill the obviously waterproof chamber with sewage and then have knives come up through the walls and ground and annoyingly prick the producer. Followed by him being placed in a sack and all the good producers beating the bad one with baseball bats.

It would be nice if these producers were all actually honest with each other and this was a crisis meeting of sorts rather than a celebration as worldwide Big Brother has been pretty much a disaster this year, while it's been a fair few years since anyone bought something new to the table which really invigorated the format and translated worldwide.

It's a lazy phrase which is often misunderstood but "back to basics" is the starting point for me yet again - not in terms of the format of the show but in terms of how the show is broadcast and transmitted. It's no coincidence that it is holding up better in areas where live streaming is still at the absolute heart of the show.

I really disliked how they kept telling us how fantastic the season was this year. It seemed like if they told us often enough, that we'd eventually believe them. Pat the kiddies on the head, smile and tell them that the yukky green veggies on the plate were delicious and sooner or later they'd eat them. Doesn't work with kids and it didn't work with us. It was condescending and insulting. We knew it was shit. I don't give a crap that they were really interesting hm's but they couldn't show us due to time restraints and too much nudity/swearing for the timeslot. Like WTF? I'm sure they forgot how little we saw and that 25% of what we saw was repeated from past episodes. That might make entertaining viewing for the production team seeing the live feeds but it is - and was - crap viewing for us. Total dud season and Alex and crew pretending otherwise was bullshit.

I would think they would repeatedly fill and unfill the obviously waterproof chamber with sewage and then have knives come up through the walls and ground and annoyingly prick the producer. Followed by him being placed in a sack and all the good producers beating the bad one with baseball bats.
while Jake recited his really awful rap over and over

Back