Skip to main content

Aisha Was Great Tonight

Still Lawson really could have said no to going to the Sanctuary with crazy Cat.

Could have, but when there's a pussy in heat pulsing pheromones out like a beacon....

I'm surprised he stopped at eating her out. I swear I would have fucked her every hole. If you're going to cross the line you may as well go all the way.

Wasn't Travis a professional afl player not really different from nrl player. Aisha is harmless. I think at her age it's easy to judge because everything is black and white. Cat is definitely single white female.
He definitely was NOT a professional AFL player. He has played a handful of VFL matches (that's like NSW/QLD Cup in NRL terms) but most of the time he plays VFL reserves (so that's like NSW/QLD Cup reserve...so that's like the reserve grade of reserve grade).

I'd like & respect Aisha a hell of a lot more if she were to drop sh*t for brains! The sooner she realises that she doesn't "need" a man the better off she'll be.
Marina is helping her to realize that. Have you seen Travis and Marina? lol it's so obvious.

He definitely was NOT a professional AFL player. He has played a handful of VFL matches (that's like NSW/QLD Cup in NRL terms) but most of the time he plays VFL reserves (so that's like NSW/QLD Cup reserve...so that's like the reserve grade of reserve grade).

Don't even know where I read he was lol. That's hilarious.

Could have, but when there's a pussy in heat pulsing pheromones out like a beacon....

I'm surprised he stopped at eating her out. I swear I would have fucked her every hole. If you're going to cross the line you may as well go all the way.
lol@beacon

Why are people suggesting that Travis talked Aisha out of taking the money? Is there something I missed?
Given that she had already rejected the $20,000 offer, why would another $5000 have made any difference?

Back