Skip to main content

Aisha Was Great Tonight

Aisha is my fav after priya

Priya
Aisha
Skye

A girl needs to win this year!!![DOUBLEPOST=1414072327][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's all very easy to act all high and mighty in the privacy of the Diary Room but I've yet seen Aisha confront Cat or Lawson about their behaviour. Instead all I've seen Aisha do is drink to many wines and start yelling at Lawson about being a sticky beak (more or less).
She has confronted lawson about it.
When she was drunk lol

But the next day she did explain what he was doing was upsetting her

I in no way condone cheating but she puts WAY too much effort into whining about Cat due to herself being cheated on. In reality, it's none of her business. And she's stupid to think it's Cat's doing entirely, Lawson could have easily pulled away numerous times.
Her head is so far up clawson's ass it's about to pop out their heads. Also, her clown-like makeup and drawn on eyebrows are hideous. She seems like she'd be a really annoying gf too, and am I the only one who think she talks to Travis as if she's his mum? If he can't joke with Marina in the house which is obviously innocent fun, then good luck on the outside when he has girls surrounding him.

Nah as a "chick" myself, she turned me right off. Being so superior at 20(?) is not a good look, I don't think. And I do wish she would stop calling women "chicks" Sounds so lame.
Lol I think age doesn't always determine maturity. Remember lisa...cat...Katie and Sandra? lolll those girls were older. But far from mature.

Aisha has real issues especially with Cat's age, repeatedly called her an "older woman" FFS, Cat is what? 30? And puts all the blame of Clawson's relationship/fling/whatever it is on Cat, not Lawson. She ain't no feminist that's for sure and she's def "that girl", you know the one that has to be hanging off a bloke? No accounting for her crap taste though, uggghh Travis is a boganic moron

Aisha is jealous that there is another couple in the house, and they are pulling focus from the purity of her relationship with Travis. It is also why she creates scenarios where she is all over him so we can see them together. The whole jealous of Marina thing is a bit forced, too, and not well pulled off. Makes her look to clingy, and like she doesn't trust Travis.

I am also over the whole I'm so young at 22 thing. She's old enough to have moved countries and live without family close by.

Aisha is acting more and more as if she is "entitled", which she is not.

Cat is a who'ore

Skye is a baby with lots more game than any of the others

Priya is not as intelligent as she thinks she is

Wish Lawson would bitch slap that babyAishMoustaishOffHerFace with the twenty grand he foolishly ponied her way ... No contest..

At some pointing her life she will regret turning away the money. It has nothing to do with "I'm not money focused". What BS. But she is too young to understand what money like that could do for her at her age. It actually is life changing.

IMO she comes across as the most immature housemate. Even Skye has wisdom about situations that Aisha just doesn't seem to get.

It's all very easy to act all high and mighty in the privacy of the Diary Room but I've yet seen Aisha confront Cat or Lawson about their behaviour. Instead all I've seen Aisha do is drink to many wines and start yelling at Lawson about being a sticky beak (more or less).

She did confront him, though. The next morning, they had to do laundry together and she was 100% honest to him about how she felt about it. She's been nothing but honest the whole time, and it's hard to deny that. I respect that she felt so uncomfortable with it, tried to hide it, but then had to come clean. It shows that she really is morally opposed to it, because if she was just angry that it happened to her, she wouldn't have reacted the way she did imo. She would have just been cattier, but she's been analyzing and assessing it totally spot-on.

It was odd, but I actually thought her and Travis' nominations were great. I don't think Lawson deserves to not be nominated, but I agree that Cat did/does seem to be initiating a LOT of what those two did. Lawson was most definitely in the wrong (if not more so than Cat!) but Aisha was right about Cat being constantly there. She doesn't give Lawson any space at all, and it's fucking annoying to watch. Cat actually does come off as incredibly pathetic, particularly when she gets all emotional about people's opinions about them. She says she knew it would be this way, sobs about how hard it is to feel guilty about liking someone, but she needs to wake up. In what world is she entitled to have a totally normal relationship with a man she influenced to STRAY from his PREVIOUSLY COMMITTED relationship? No denying he's to blame for giving in, but anyone who tries to downplay her role in all of this is an idiot. If Cat was so concerned about being accepted by anyone, or having only positive feelings in the whole thing, she would have told Lawson how she feels and then waited for him, like any self-respecting woman would have. Instead, she's proven she's of little worth. Don't even get me started on Lawson, either. They deserve each other.

At some pointing her life she will regret turning away the money. It has nothing to do with "I'm not money focused". What BS. But she is too young to understand what money like that could do for her at her age. It actually is life changing.

IMO she comes across as the most immature housemate. Even Skye has wisdom about situations that Aisha just doesn't seem to get.

Spot ON !!

Skye has more brains than AISHA !!

Yes !!!!

Even Skye, who was ashamed & scared of others seeing her nomination style knew that $5,000 was MORE important in long run than what some housemates thought of her.

And when BB 2014 fizzles and baby aish is working for a wage and paying tax, rent, personal debt, water/electricity/land tax bills & spending $80 gulit free at disco, she will realise what a dick she was NOT to take lump sum $$$ on a platter

Nah as a "chick" myself, she turned me right off. Being so superior at 20(?) is not a good look, I don't think. And I do wish she would stop calling women "chicks" Sounds so lame.
I'm with you. She's getting on her high-horse a bit too much. I'm sure she has made mistakes. No-one is perfect.

Aisha has real issues especially with Cat's age, repeatedly called her an "older woman" FFS, Cat is what? 30? And puts all the blame of Clawson's relationship/fling/whatever it is on Cat, not Lawson. She ain't no feminist that's for sure and she's def "that girl", you know the one that has to be hanging off a bloke? No accounting for her crap taste though, uggghh Travis is a boganic moron
She really does have a thing about Cat's age, huh? She talks about Cat like she is 50/60, etc. Cat IS young. She isn't old by any stretch of the imagination. And she isn't that much older than Lawson. Aisha is very judgemental. I'm sure she has made some big mistakes in her life. FFS, Cat hasn't killed anyone lol.

Back