Skip to main content

Aisha Was Great Tonight

Why was Aisha mostly blaming Cat and not Lawson for the whole Clawson situation when it is Lawson who is most at fault?
Double standards...lol. There is also that contrast where cat is looking rather pleased with herself ... on the other hand...Lawson has been crying in the shower. Loll

Double standards...lol. There is also that contrast where cat is looking rather pleased with herself ... on the other hand...Lawson has been crying in the shower. Loll
You'd think she'd just leave him alone and let him deal with his guilt by himself but nope! Cat will not be ignored! lol

To me, she's just another Ava.

The conversation between Leo and David made me question the legitimacy of their relationship too. Travis just doesn't seem like the type that Aisha would go for, since she's apparently only into the famous ones. I don't see them lasting a second on the outside.

Why was Aisha mostly blaming Cat and not Lawson for the whole Clawson situation when it is Lawson who is most at fault?
Probably because Cat went 'pouncing' towards Lawson and 'caught' her 'prey' Cat said early on that she had a crush on Lawson and said so to Sandy. She knew what she wanted and went after it .

I love that according to this forum, being "judgemental" of cheaters is a negative trait. Grow up kiddies. There are far worse things in life than being judgemental. Aisha is more than entitled to disapprove when she sees someone she used to be close to (Lawson) hurt an innocent party. Her feelings and thoughts on the matter are valid, and I would say line up with what the majority of people think about the situation. So what's the problem? You sit around and call her acting "high and mighty", well right now I see a bunch of you acting "high and mighty" because you're just so cool and ~you don't give a shit about what other people do maaaan~. You get pissed at her for being "judgemental", well aren't you all being judgemental of her right now? Interesting how blatant hypocrisy can be at times haha!

I love that according to this forum, being "judgemental" of cheaters is a negative trait. Grow up kiddies. There are far worse things in life than being judgemental. Aisha is more than entitled to disapprove when she sees someone she used to be close to (Lawson) hurt an innocent party. Her feelings and thoughts on the matter are valid, and I would say line up with what the majority of people think about the situation. So what's the problem? You sit around and call her acting "high and mighty", well right now I see a bunch of you acting "high and mighty" because you're just so cool and ~you don't give a shit about what other people do maaaan~. You get pissed at her for being "judgemental", well aren't you all being judgemental of her right now? Interesting how blatant hypocrisy can be at times haha!

I just think she should have blamed Lawson more instead of going 'Awww poor innocent Lawson the lamb being pursued and hunted by that foul temptress Cat.'. I mean he is the one who should be getting most of the blame, yet he wasn't even put up for nominations.

I just think she should have blamed Lawson more instead of going 'Awww poor innocent Lawson the lamb being pursued and hunted by that foul temptress Cat.'. I mean he is the one who should be getting most of the blame, yet he wasn't even put up for nominations.
She hasn't let Lawson off scott-free. She screamed at him the moment she had a bit of alcohol in her system and later told him point-blank ill-will had been festering because she hates what he is doing with Cat. She has been more than upfront about her feelings on the situation - another reason why this forum spinning it around as though she isn't being honest about it with Cat and Lawson is wrong. I agree Lawson is more in the wrong as he is the one who is cheating, I have been saying this all along. But majority of the people in this thread aren't saying "Why isn't she more mad at Lawson?" they're saying "Who is she to judge Clawson? She should mind her business!" and that is complete bullshit...

She hasn't let Lawson off scott-free. She screamed at him the moment she had a bit of alcohol in her system and later told him point-blank ill-will had been festering because she hates what he is doing with Cat. She has been more than upfront about her feelings on the situation - another reason why this forum spinning it around as though she isn't being honest about it with Cat and Lawson is wrong. I agree Lawson is more in the wrong as he is the one who is cheating, I have been saying this all along. But majority of the people in this thread aren't saying "Why isn't she more mad at Lawson?" they're saying "Who is she to judge Clawson? She should mind her business!" and that is complete bullshit...

I can't wait for Aisha to confront Cat. Hopefully she will do it at tonight's party.

I liked what Aisha said in the DR, now I just need her to say it to Cat or Lawsons faces..... Please please BB gods, make Aisha get super drunk tonight at the party, then go off at Clawson..... I need some good BB after the weekend blackout.

Should I start praying to Prisus for this to happen?

Why cant Aisha be judgmental on this issue? After all, it affects her personally and could influence her chances of winning or losing a lot of money. Its not like most of us here are any less judgmental on this or any other subject than she is and most of us are probably a lot older and life experienced.

Better judgmental than wishywashy.

Reepbot I couldnt agree more. I like Aisha for the mostpart but the blaming Cat for the whole Clawson debacle is not right. It always takes two in any relationship. Blame them both! She is young and I think all in all shes doing alright.

Aisha is still loyal to her former partner in the couples challenge?

After all, Lawson did most of the work in some of those challenges and won her the 20K, so she would still be grateful for that.

Good point, but I think after that she was telling the audience that she found him rather intense and felt uncomfortable around him (something about him bringing it up afterwards). Might be wrong but it seemed like she doesnt feel as grateful towards him as she did initially.

turning into jason. intentionally checking to see if they are making out. complains about seeing it in the diary room it seems every day. yes we got the point, you dont like it. shes completely different outside it though like jason. judgemental inside and silent outside.

the argument with lawson was about him interrupting her conversation with ryan. she went to tell ryan it isnt anyone elses battle other than with travis and lawson said she is getting herself involved (being the peacemaker). she completely lost it and called him a weak human. it wasnt about cat and it was about aisha so thats why she got extremely defensive. when they cleared the air over this, their relationship was strained and they didnt like each other so could care less what the other says. only travis listens to her.

the other thing was she was quick to put the blame on travis when talking to ryan so threw him under the bus and attacked him there. whereas travis spoke up for her and was the one who told sam that he should apologise for the massage. aisha said he shouldnt get involved and that could handle it herself but couldnt. its always travis' fault with her. she is hard to please for sure. dont like her at all.

If only Travis would stop being a parasite and get evicted. Honestly, I think at this point of the show, the best thing for Aisha would be fore Travis to be evicted, we've seen her in a showmance, but I think I'd like her even more if she was a bit more active in the game.

Back