Skip to main content

Aisha Was Great Tonight

I like her stance on the Clawson thing. I always admired her friendship with Jason. She has been growing into me slightly in the past week.

But like what @MADONNA said, I dislike how she is so clingy and emotionally attached to Travis. Personality wise, what does she see in that immature simpleton? She loves him for his looks and it's so superficial of her. Reminds me of Jade and how she was crazy for Ed (though at least Ed was an overall nice guy though).

Nope she was actually dad wrong...the opposite of right. Cat clearly was affected by what Jason said, and it showed at the time. Aisha is just being a judgey bitch.

I think it also reflects poorly on her that she is into Travis who is an ignorant dickhead. Very interesting that David and Leo (?) thought Travis wouldn't want Aisha on the outside and would toss her aside for skanky sluts.

Nope she was actually dad wrong...the opposite of right. Cat clearly was affected by what Jason said, and it showed at the time. Aisha is just being a judgey bitch.

I think it also reflects poorly on her that she is into Travis who is an ignorant dickhead. Very interesting that David and Leo (?) thought Travis wouldn't want Aisha on the outside and would toss her aside for skanky sluts.

I think they said that Aisha whored in Sydney's top night clubs and dated NRL players exclusively - and that she doesn't really want Travis.

Yeah but they also said that Travis hangs with a certain group and the kind of girls that will turn up after BB will tempt him into not being with Aisha.

I like her stance on the Clawson thing. I always admired her friendship with Jason. She has been growing into me slightly in the past week.

But like what @MADONNA said, I dislike how she is so clingy and emotionally attached to Travis. Personality wise, what does she see in that immature simpleton? She loves him for his looks and it's so superficial of her. Reminds me of Jade and how she was crazy for Ed (though at least Ed was an overall nice guy though).
I'm a bit peed of that she is very dependant on Travis..he definitely talked her out of the money..they won't last after the show hardly any in house romances do.

Cat is playing a game with Lawson. She is a devious little biatch who can turn it on to her advantage. Lawson can't keep it in his pants.. he's the one who'll have the heartache after the show when cat drops him like a hot potato.

Yeah but they also said that Travis hangs with a certain group and the kind of girls that will turn up after BB will tempt him into not being with Aisha.
I think Travis is the kind who will screw anything that moves..bye bye aisha after the show ..pity you listened to this d/head when you could have had a good start with the money.

She doesn't get me at all. I don't know what it is. Still trying to work it out. But the more I see her, the more I dislike her.

Wasn't Travis a professional afl player not really different from nrl player. Aisha is harmless. I think at her age it's easy to judge because everything is black and white. Cat is definitely single white female.

I liked her in the diary room chat with big brother about her take on Cat and Lawson. I personally think her opinion of Cat's role in clawson to be spot on. I'm beginning to warm up to her a little now.

I think Aisha is very judgmental, quick to pull the trigger on forming opinions and feels very comfortable up there on her moral high horse. Why does she care about Cat and Lawson so much? They certainly rent a room together in her head.

It's all very easy to act all high and mighty in the privacy of the Diary Room but I've yet seen Aisha confront Cat or Lawson about their behaviour. Instead all I've seen Aisha do is drink to many wines and start yelling at Lawson about being a sticky beak (more or less).

Back