Aisha or Lawson?

• Aisha

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • Lawson

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • Both

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
Started off liking Aisha (see profile pic) but have mostly turned off her. The spa incident probably did it.

It's the opposite with Lawson, thought he was a tosser at first but now I like him.

Neither.

Why would I go for Kiwifruit or an egg, when I can have Butter Chicken instead.

Aisha has a really small head. If you were stoned around her I think you probably wouldn't be able to stop laughing about it.

thats alright, i realised the spa gate was refer to the rough massage, i kept thinking something new happened when they are in the spa ie hot tub outside.

I still don't understand what happened between them
Watch last nights episode on jump in. You will see. It has been building up over time but with alcohol comes a bit of confidence and their true feelings came out. Lawson basically was having a go at Aisha when she tried to explain something to Ryan. He rudely interrupted and tried to throw it back on her and the little kiwi SNAPPED!! It was great.

I was supporting Ashia since the start because shes a New Zealander and shes pretty damn hot, but like I hate how she didnt really even like Travie that much then all of a sudden shes does, shes just playing the game so hard.

I was supporting Ashia since the start because shes a New Zealander and shes pretty damn hot, but like I hate how she didnt really even like Travie that much then all of a sudden shes does, shes just playing the game so hard.
Nah, she likes him. She could have had any guy in the house.

Watch last nights episode on jump in. You will see. It has been building up over time but with alcohol comes a bit of confidence and their true feelings came out. Lawson basically was having a go at Aisha when she tried to explain something to Ryan. He rudely interrupted and tried to throw it back on her and the little kiwi SNAPPED!! It was great.
Yeah I'm watching it now on jump in haha. I've rewatched the scene again, it's just bad editing.

And yeah, has definitely been building up.

But the thing is.... why can't Aisha go and play peacemaker? I mean, particularly in the environment of BB, there usually does need to be a mediator or a spokesperson for when someone is hot headed. I just don't see why Lawson is so critical of it?

And I like how he criticises her saying it's not her business, when he was just before bitching about Travis with his posse.

Yeah I'm watching it now on jump in haha. I've rewatched the scene again, it's just bad editing.

But the thing is.... why can't Aisha go and play peacemaker? I mean, particularly in the environment of BB, there usually does need to be a mediator or a spokesperson for when someone is hot headed. I just don't see why Lawson is so critical of it?

And I like how he criticises her saying it's not her business, when he was just before bitching about Travis with his posse.
Travis has established himself as a natural leader who refuses to "follow the pack" which is exactly the kind of guy I respect any day of the week. A real man can stand on his own. He is the true Alpha male of the house in my opinion.

Travis should fight his own battles.

Travis should fight his own battles.
Travis has been fighting his own battles, Aisha is just adding her 2 cents in because she knows Travis is outnumbered but still standing on his own and she respects that to the point she'll even jump in and say "hey, I know what's going on here and I think it's bullshit" or something to that effect.

Back