Aisha or Lawson?

• Aisha

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • Lawson

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • Both

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
It's not supposed to be a battle, that's the whole point of Aisha's talk.

The whole point of Aisha's talk was to stick her nose in where it doesn't belong. If Travis doesn't learn to sort out his own problems how will he be if Aisha gets evicted before him and Ryan have another argument? Will he speak to Ryan or look around all scared and say "I need my baby Aish."?

The whole point of Aisha's talk was to stick her nose in where it doesn't belong. If Travis doesn't learn to sort out his own problems how will he be if Aisha gets evicted before him and Ryan have another argument? Will he speak to Ryan or look around all scared and say "I need my baby Aish."?
He doesn't need to. We didn't even see Travis tell Aisha to go do what she did, and that's not saying what she did was wrong.

I just think this whole "sticking her nose in" "sorting out your own problems"..... it's all good and fine in the real world, but not in Big Brother.

There is no escape in Big Brother. The priority for the housemates is to ensure everyone gets along, otherwise if conflict continues to occur, it begins to spread. It's not about letting Travis sort out his own problems, that's not the perspective or priority of Aisha.

Then the same can be said of David going to talk to Ryan, yet he's getting praised for it. And from what I'm aware, he's not in a relationship with either Travis or Ryan so he has even less of a reason for "sticking his nose in where it doesn't belong".

Double standards...

Then the same can be said of David going to talk to Ryan, yet he's getting praised for it. And from what I'm aware, he's not in a relationship with either Travis or Ryan so he has even less of a reason for "sticking his nose in where it doesn't belong".

Double standards...

I didn't like David doing it either.

He doesn't need to. We didn't even see Travis tell Aisha to go do what she did, and that's not saying what she did was wrong.

I just think this whole "sticking her nose in" "sorting out your own problems"..... it's all good and fine in the real world, but not in Big Brother.

There is no escape in Big Brother. The priority for the housemates is to ensure everyone gets along, otherwise if conflict continues to occur, it begins to spread. It's not about letting Travis sort out his own problems, that's not the perspective or priority of Aisha.

Why should everyone get along on Big Brother? That would make for boring tv. I like seeing conflict and drama in the house. Besides the Travis v Ryan issue is bigger than what happened on that night when they were playing bocce.

Why should everyone get along on Big Brother? That would make for boring tv. I like seeing conflict and drama in the house. Besides the Travis v Ryan issue is bigger than what happened on that night when they were playing bocce.
Yes, that is the perspective of the viewer.

Not the perspective of the housemate

Back